Favourite and least favourite movie/s?

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

Lil_DRE
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2845

Re: Favourite and least favourite movie/s?

Post by Lil_DRE »

Blade Runner 2049, it would take me a long time to describe it.
Meanwhile the most heard is: Alvin and the Chipmunks (All the fucking movies).
-You probably want to know where I got that picture of Barbara :shock:
-You probably want to know what the Synthwave has to do with Barbara :confus:
-You probably want to stop reading this :fou:
Kira2233
Bébé Globox
Tings: 45

Post by Kira2233 »

It's a pity, noone has replied here for such a long time. The last good movie I watched was Knives Out. I really enjoyed it. And if someone likes detective stories, this film is worth watching. By the way, where do you choose movies? I usually use sites like putlockers. But it is good to know more variants.
Last edited by Kira2233 on Wed May 06, 2020 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
12RayChienne9
Pâquerette
Tings: 13017

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

My current favourite movie is Pokémon: Detective Pikachu because I'm a Pokémon fan, the Pokémon in the movie have realistic textures (as well the Pokéball) and I consider it the best movie based on video games. Other movies I consider them as honorable mentions include the horror movie Gremlins and the philosophical R-rated movie The Matrix.

My least favourite movie is The Time Machine (regardless of versions, although I've only seen partially the 2002 one), as well This Is the End and 2012.
Croboculous
Matuvu
Tings: 100

Post by Croboculous »

My favorite movie is definitely The Truman Show. It's a classic so most of you have probably heard of it, but I'll give the synopsis anyway :) The Truman Show is about a man named Truman Burbank. Before he was born, he was adopted by a Television Corporation. The corporation created a huge TV Set of a town on an island. Truman is born into this world without knowing it's fake. He lives his everyday life forever surrounded with actors who pretend it's real, all being broadcasted to the entire world. Eventually, Truman starts to figure out somethings fishy, and the adventure starts from there. It's an absolutely beautiful film in all regards, and i HIGHLY reccomend it to anyone.

[EDIT]: I don't have a definitive least favorite movie, but the most recent movie I saw that I'd consider one of the worst is Frozen 2. I loved the first one, but the second one does not do it any justice.
It's pronounced [Crob - Ock - You - Liss] :D
Steo
Rayman 3
Tings: 227420

Post by Steo »

I'd basically watch any movie as long as it's a comedy. Ones with the likes of Ben Stiller, Will Ferrell, Adam Sandler etc. I actually found Happy Gilmore pretty funny, and also Anchorman. Elf was even a good Christmas film from Will Ferrell, despite it being PG. :mrgreen:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687