Crash Bandicoot

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

OCG
Roméo Patti
Tings: 9820

Re: Crash Bandicoot

Post by OCG »

Activision responded: "No Comment" when someone asked about Crash.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

BzzitTheMoskito
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3550

Post by BzzitTheMoskito »

And thus comes BzzitTheKilljoy. Well looks like Sony denying any that they own the IP, and Activision still owns the IP, but maybe there are something in the work anyway?
http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... -say-sony/

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Meh, better to have honest facts than to wallow in ignorance, so, let's see what happens now.

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

BzzitTheMoskito wrote:And thus comes BzzitTheKilljoy. Well looks like Sony denying any that they own the IP, and Activision still owns the IP, but maybe there are something in the work anyway?
http://www.officialplaystationmagazine. ... -say-sony/
He clearly was not informed with recent happenings. People on the other hands contacted Activision and they said: "No Comment" while in past they were answering with clear Yes. Only person that can convince me Activision still owns Crash is Shuhei Yoshida. Something is being hidden and only time will tell.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

BzzitTheMoskito
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3550

Post by BzzitTheMoskito »

OldClassicGamer wrote:
This looks interresting in my opinion.
No it's actually a person, in some frames before. You can see it as the scene is blurred since the movement is fast.

rolesfamily
Magicien
Tings: 74925

Post by rolesfamily »

That sucks that your theory has been derailed, it'd be nice to have a decent new Crash game. The last decent one was Twinsanity IMO.
Signature made by Harpic fraîcheur

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master »

Hm, OCG isn't as fond of Twinsanity, to each their own, I think it had potential.

rolesfamily
Magicien
Tings: 74925

Post by rolesfamily »

I thought it was pretty good; although it was a bit too hard in places, the auto save was a total pain in the ass. Crash Bandicoot the wrath of Cortex was terrible IMO.
Signature made by Harpic fraîcheur

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I would like to share these 2 videos:

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

GrandKittymus
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1210

Post by GrandKittymus »

I think I'm gonna be that odd one out and say that Crash Twinsanity was my favorite Crash Bandicoot game game. Yes. It was probably the shortest compared to others, but seeing them add a Jak & Daxter like gameplay yet keeping that same Crash feeling with such a wacky storyline really made my day when I first played it. So I'm busy trying to see if there is a copy of it somewhere, sleeping with the dust bunnies on an untouched shelf (or Ebay).

As for Crash on PS4, hate to say it, but the owners are possibly trying to keep the classics on the shelf. Haven't heard any words about Crash Bandicoot and a new game so I think they're just trying to forget about the whole thing..Then again, they could be taking a step into surprising us fans into introducing a new (And hopefully, good) continuation to our beloved series. So in a nutshell, I don't have a clue and I'm trying to think on both sides of the situation here. Only time (and power crystals) will tell of the fate of our beloved Bandicoot.

I love the series. Seriously do.

Welcome~. The Kitty is at your service today. The Teensies are currently not available to assist you so allow me to be your Substitute. What's that? A giant is looking to crush me? No~, of course that's not possible.

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

Just wanna share what I started to Let's Play:

Credits for OCG Character in corner are in description just to let you people know.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Dark Lum Lord
Pâquerette
Tings: 12670

Post by Dark Lum Lord »

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I highly doubt we'll be getting a Crash game anytime soon, even though that'd be wonderful. I'd like another Crash game since I honestly miss games which had you jump right into the gameplay.

Master
Rayman Origins

Post by Master »

I've probably made it clear that I'm in the corner of the sceptics also, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I will just wait for E3 patiently and don't jump before it.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

Bumping this awesome thread for more news and to share my new Unboxing video:

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Bzzit
Bzzit
Tings: 24529

Post by Bzzit »

OCG, I think they're being sarcastic and joking in that video :( I watch and listen to a lot of podcast Beyond with those guys and that seems to be how they act when joking about a topic. Apparently tough, there's going to be a big PS4 reveal next month in OPM, which apparently is a series that boasts great relevance to the Playstation brand. Could be Crash!
Rayman is the best man

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I dunno, but to me it seems a bit weird that they would joke about something like that. Laughing could maybe be pointed at how people were reacting and because of all recent controversy, but I am not going to judge that podast anymore. I am having my fingers crossed for next month which is also my birthday BTW. Biggest present ever for me would be the return of Crash to his former glory back where he always belonged.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit »

True, it would be great if a Crash game was announced. Hopefully it isn't the rumored next gen GTA V port, because that would be quite underwhelming.
Rayman is the best man

Bzzit
Bzzit

Post by Bzzit »

(Sorry for double post) Looks like it was nothing more than a joke :P
Rayman is the best man

OCG
Roméo Patti

Post by OCG »

I am still gonna wait patiently for the event before junping anywhere.
Maybe ND did not get licence back but someone else did?

"Every joke has some truth to it...
Except for that joke."

WAIT! What if this post has subliminal message?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image