Your fan characters

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

THEdragon
Musicien
Tings: 47495

Re: Your fan characters

Post by THEdragon »

Laurilee (I just realised how awful the image looks against a dark background)
'The artist'

The explanations are on the DeviantArt Pages the images link to.
When you defeat nine antitoons with one punch!

Smega
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10765

Post by Smega »

That artist does indeed seem legit.
Also, I've slightly redesigned Sheila Roo.

MyBodyIsReady
Garatta Ciatik
Tings: 10030

Post by MyBodyIsReady »

[DeviantART] [YouTube] [Facebook] [Osu]
3DS FC: 0301-9772-1185
Wii U ID: Fat_Mario
Hunchman801 wrote:DesLife is my bitch.
Miku and Rin belong to Crypton Future Media

Wiiola
Sulfator
Tings: 2115

Post by Wiiola »

Spanex wrote:Oh man I remember that lugia-rayman mix I once had. It was so retarded. xD
I'm sorry for replying to an old post, but it really was you, who created that character... Finally I remembered something right. My friend should have a picture done by someone else stored, since he told me about downloading it. Besides, we both like the way that mix looked.

I could've sworn I posted my fail-tastic (very first) picture of 'my' character, Ray (which really is an AU version of Rayman) and what I did to him two years ago... But because of nostalgia and whatnot, now I have two characters with similar backstories...

Spanex
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by Spanex »

Hahaha! Wow somebody actually remembers my abomination. xD

Wiiola
Sulfator

Post by Wiiola »

Yes, I remember. Would you like to see the picture my friend has?

Spanex
Électoon

Post by Spanex »

Ahh, no thank you. xD I don't think I can handle setting my sight on that.

Wiiola
Sulfator

Post by Wiiola »

Aww... He wanted to say something, by the way...

Rayfist
Rayman 2
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

MyBodyIsReady wrote:Just sayin'
Bless your soul
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D

Spanex
Électoon

Post by Spanex »

Wiiola wrote:Aww... He wanted to say something, by the way...
Well, would you pm me that? :)

Indy
Bégoniax
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 6345

Post by Indy »

Oh good grief I have A LOT OF them... Xx
Anyway, I do have fancharacters, but some of them are involved in Razorbeard's Army, including ONE human being. (Who is a OC, hence my name)

Indiana Viola

http://indiana-viola.deviantart.com/art ... -282751442 (I might re-do her reference sheet soon, as it's mentioned on my to-do list)

Utie

http://indiana-viola.deviantart.com/art ... -337600866 (For those who know him as an dinosaur, he's also an dragon, but I won't mention the whole full story about why he's a dragon and a dinosaur at the same time)

Razortist (Haters Gonna Hate~)

I have an reference of him, but it looks really terrible now. And he's not Razorbeard's scientist twin brother anymore, he's going to be just his younger brother, and a human behaviorist.

Haruno the Ninjaws[/b}

http://vxh1996.deviantart.com/art/harun ... -183539092 (It was a drawing that I commissioned from someone, and I may re-upload it, so here)
I seriously need to draw him more often, considering he's my favourite besides Utie and Razortist.(!)

Janice (Henchwoman 800)

I have no references of her at the moment, but I'll give you an (un)interesting quick sneak-peek about who and what she is.
Janice is an female Henchman 800, an Henchwoman 800 to be exact. (In other female terms it's 'Henchgirl') She's part of Admiral Razorbeard's FEW female crew members along Razorwife. She's from a planet where it's inhabitated by the Robots, and there are no humans (especially Falx Claudas). She was badly treated and she was forced to live in a room with bad conditions. But as she was doing her chores just as she was told, she was free to wander around the Buccanear to look around despite her gender. When one day Indy came onboard, she was responsible to look after her, and they became good friends a few weeks later after Indy wook up from the infectious nightmares.

I have more, but that's it for now.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity

GrandKittymus
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1210

Post by GrandKittymus »

http://i1048.photobucket.com/albums/s37 ... 5bfad8.png
Hurrrrrg. Okay guys! I gotta fan character finally! This is Karina. She's was an early creation by Polokus. However, a mistake was made and she got an unexpected curse placed on her to be in a long lasting sleep. Due to her inactivity and lack of conscience at time, she was later forgotten in the outreaches of the Glade of Dreams. She is then found by RazorBeard and captured as one of his prisoners (Heck he didn't mind if she was asleep! He just wanted more friggin prisoners!). After Rayman goes and y'know, does his stuff in the great escape, she crashes in the Glade of Dreams, finally to wake up. Except she woke not knowing a single thing at all so she just carelessly wondered off into the dangerous and new world. She quickly encounters Tily, who plays a trick on her, meant for Globox and Rayman. However, seeing that she doesn't know a thing, she messes with her a bit and takes her to Rayman. Rayman, confused about this girl, names her Karina and takes her in with Globox. She shortly becomes one of Rayman's closest friends and gets used to her surroundings (Even the robot pirates). However, the only problem she has is that she is terrified of Clark the giant. Whenever the big lug ever tries to be nice to her, she just makes haste and dashes off in fear! XD

She's got a ditsy and clumsy personality and tends to wander off a lot. She's an optimistic traveler.

She's about 10 or 11 ish. So....A bit young.

And NO. She does NOT have a crush on any Canon characters. That would make her a Mary-Sue, right?

Her best friends are Rayman, Globox, Tily, Murphy, and Ly. She despises the pirates, but she ain't afraid of em. The only thing she has to worry about is Clark. XD

Okay! Pretty much it. Bye.

Welcome~. The Kitty is at your service today. The Teensies are currently not available to assist you so allow me to be your Substitute. What's that? A giant is looking to crush me? No~, of course that's not possible.