Moderator: English moderators

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 486315

Re: How should be your dream girl/man

Post by Serza5 »

We shall drop this yes
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

Master
Rayman Origins
Tings: 404000

Post by Master »

Yes, like the beat.

Serza5
Bad Rayman
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

So what sort of boobies do we like?
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:

incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

#BumpTopicsOnFriday.
My dream girl...
Well, it ain't how it should be, or but how it is in my case.
1.70, blue grayish eyes, hairs of the same colour than the sun, a sweet and perfect white skin.
I could do a personality description, but I don't wanna get too descriptive.
As for my dream man, I am already that guy ;)

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2700

Post by Snagglebee »

Black, strong, understands and reacts quickly to my needs, also can be a bit aggressive but I wouldn't like she being too loud, shouldn't drain too much off my wallet. And oh yeah, also on four wheels.

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Okay, each people has it's fetish as they say but...
Snagglebee wrote: four wheels.
This.
Is actually pretty disturbing, when you come to think about it, like a little bit. :|

Snagglebee
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 2700

Post by Snagglebee »

Ooh~ oh~ Oh baby yeah!~
You make me go hard, I shall punish you by riding you along nice and long :hehe:

(i'm such horrible and dirty talking, i never even do)

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

My dream girl/man posts on RaymanPC.
incognito wrote:As for my dream man, I am already that guy ;)
How would you two make out if your partner you also wears a mask at all times? That wouldn't make for very good BJs.
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Pirez
Ly
Tings: 97945

Post by Pirez »

As it turns out, I never replied seriously in this thread. My mistake, I thought I did. I must be mistaking with the same one on the french forums. At least my shitposting has left an impact on incog's sig :mrgreen:

As it turns out, my dream girl already exists, and I went to school with her for three years. Morrocan origins, brown eyes, a hairline that goes no longer than the neck, a very slim physique, a lovely smile, always in a good mood, extremely intelligent, funny and always receptive. Plus, she has a lovely name.

It's a shame that we won't end up together. Well, at least it's a shame for me, not for her. She's clearly out of my league (but then Susan Boyle would be out of my league). Plus she's finishing her PhD in Paris while I'm going away to Lyon. We will rarely see each other from now on.

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Pirez wrote:As it turns out, I never replied seriously in this thread. My mistake, I thought I did. I must be mistaking with the same one on the french forums. At least my shitposting has left an impact on incog's sig :mrgreen:

As it turns out, my dream girl already exists, and I went to school with her for three years. Morrocan origins, brown eyes, a hairline that goes no longer than the neck, a very slim physique, a lovely smile, always in a good mood, extremely intelligent, funny and always receptive. Plus, she has a lovely name.

It's a shame that we won't end up together. Well, at least it's a shame for me, not for her. She's clearly out of my league (but then Susan Boyle would be out of my league). Plus she's finishing her PhD in Paris while I'm going away to Lyon. We will rarely see each other from now on.
Dude, you should totally try to give it shot, or even a couple of ones (but don't make the mistake of using a smg, You see what I did there?)
But more seriously, there is nothing to loose by getting closer of a person, as long as you don't Mosbify that person Like what that hot masked freak did a year ago Sorry about that [quote="Snagglebee"]Image
Ooh~ oh~ Oh baby yeah!~
You make me go hard, I shall punish you by riding you along nice and long :hehe:

(i'm such horrible and dirty talking, i never even do)[/quote]
At the first time I thought you were talking about a fetish involving disabled people in rolling chairs.

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

I have no idea who my dream person would be. If I had to come up with a few points though, I think I'd love it if they:

- Had a profound interest and skill in a particular scientific field. It's difficult to achieve highly in a direction unrelated to the one you're initially headed in, as there's simply so much to learn. I'd want my other half to be able to fulfill that so I could make this secondary life interest a part of my own life still. Likewise, as my side-interests are their primary interests, I'd like it if their secondary interests were my primary interests.

- Were quite intelligent - you'd have to be in order to fulfill the last criterion.

- Were either very close to my height or taller than me (well that doesn't make things very easy, does it?). I thrive on being a leader, but sometimes I just want someone to hold me, something which has yet to happen. :dango:

As for stuff like race, I don't have a preference. I mean I might, but I don't really place any weight on it because I've found myself physically attracted to a variety of people from different places.
incognito wrote:My dream girl...
Well, it ain't how it should be, or but how it is in my case.
1.70, blue grayish eyes, hairs of the same colour than the sun, a sweet and perfect white skin.
Well that's not the gayest thing I've ever heard.

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

I don't get it, there is something I wrongly said ?

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Bradandez
Globox
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

incognito a year and a month ago wrote:Well :

Shorter than I, (I'm 1,64) Smart , pretty, oh wait ... Legendary, and she has to love star wars it is an obligation.
Mmmh, I was 1.64 a year ago ?!! Holy shit, I really grewed up since the creation of Inco. She's actually slightly taller than I.
She also has to be of my age, or not above 4 years older than me.
Okay, for this one I actually no real change, as she's three years older than I.
Also, she has to prefer platonic relationship, because i have been diagnosed with Phallumegaly, :wink:
I really happen to have found my ideal person, she's ace like me.

About personality, I don't want to be dominated, or castrated like emsh (sorry bro') so she has to forgive the numerous mistakes i make in my life, we have to understand each other.
Has an independent personality, but about the forgiving mistakes thing, I'm pretty sure she would have forgiven what I have done if we knew each other better before me making a blind declaration, thank you psychotic coffee addicted 2015 Inco, thank you, since back then you still didn't had any helmet I'd time travel to punch you in the face.
Oh, and i almost forgot :

She has to like the Marvel universe and video games.
I don't really want someone in my life right now, but someday, who knows, i might re-read what i wrote, and think how much i was stupid.
And your life changed a month after saying that.
Well, I re-read this, and it is actually interesting to see my past self's point of view about that, and now I'm thinking about it, I was very different back there.
Please universe or my fate or whatever thing that has the Power, gimme another chance.

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

I can't really draw up an ideal qt3.14 gf, the last time I talked to a female was probably never so I wouldn't know what I like. I guess my only real prerequisite would be that they're not completely lacking in any self-awareness. I'm not really sure how to put it into words without sounding like a pretentious cunt, but there's something very soul-sucking about being around people who at all times are most concerned with what's trending and attach themselves to a victim complex as substitute for a genuine agenda. Fucking normies reeeeee.

But to be honest I don't really have any interest in getting a date and laid, which is very edgy but I don't think I have either the interest or the status to really insert myself in that kinda thing. Maybe it's more a feeling sparked by where I'm at right now, but right now I'm more interested in acquiring independence than to involve myself with someone.
Adsolution wrote:- Were either very close to my height or taller than me (well that doesn't make things very easy, does it?). I thrive on being a leader, but sometimes I just want someone to hold me, something which has yet to happen. :dango:
Aw, I guess Brad was just a tad bit too short for that kinda thing? :tssk:
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 557247

Post by Hunchman801 »

Keane wrote:But to be honest I don't really have any interest in getting a date and laid, which is very edgy but I don't think I have either the interest or the status to really insert myself in that kinda thing.
I see what you did there.

incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Haha ! *Claps his knee* I even haven't noticed it, good one, I'm usually the one doing that kind of jokes though. :lol:

Pirez
Ly
Tings: 97945

Post by Pirez »

#BumpTopicsOnFriday

I recently discovered Overwatch characters other than Tracer's butt through a friend who belived I was interested in joining his games (the foolish fool), and I have to say : if you were looking for a physical representation of my dream girl, she would look like Pharah.

So yeah, I'm now stalking Pharah cosplayers.