Rayman Pirate-Community Advertising on Youtube!

For all things related to Pirate-Community and its websites.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Rayman Pirate-Community Advertising on Youtube!

Post by Rayfist »

I advertised this community onto youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9WcFLS9TSc

Enjoy :D
Last edited by spiraldoor on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It might be a good idea to spell the name of the site you're on correctly.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Re: Rayman Pirate Community Advertising on Youtube!

Post by Rayfist »

also ignore the intro :p
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

I’ll never understand why some people feel the need to put ‘intros’ at the start of all their videos.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

spiraldoor wrote:I’ll never understand why some people feel the need to put ‘intros’ at the start of all their videos.
alright simmer down, most rayman fans on youtube do this :/
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

spiraldoor wrote:I’ll never understand why some people feel the need to put ‘intros’ at the start of all their videos.
This man, THIS. I'm a Rayman fan and I don't put shitty intros in any of my videos because I don't need to.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

StaceyW wrote:
This man, THIS. I'm a Rayman fan and I don't put shitty intros in any of my videos because I don't need to.
How did you make supermod with all the unnecessary swearing and negativity? :P

I don't have a problem with intros, but I think they should stay under five seconds or something so not to intrude with the video. It's a pretty good advertisement, and I think that's what we should be focusing on, not the intro. If you can see, within a day, quite a few people have joined because of it.
But no... we care about the intro?
MMMorshew
Ptizêtre Ermite
Tings: 1980

Post by MMMorshew »

That`s indeed a very good trailer. I really like it. :D
Buuuuut that intro has to go. It`s not bad, but intros shouldn`t appear in a video that is supposed to advertise something. :wink:
(by the way, I have never seen the footage at 0:12 . Where is that from? :| )
Tulio
Grand Mini
Tings: 5485

Post by Tulio »

I'm afraid that more trolls will arrive here...
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

Tulio wrote:I'm afraid that more trolls will arrive here...
your telling me man. Theres this person named x2000 and everyone is accusing that its me XD
I asked everyone on youtube for advise but all they said was "it's best just to ignore them" And they are right :D
Also another thign you should know is that x2000 is not the x2000 who is here. I think it might be docrobot on youtube. heh. anyways. Nice to see you :P
also I like to callhim x2000 cuz hes certainly not Rayman. And it's mostly cuz I dont know how to doublepost. I was about to post a whole topic on this. But it's a huge waste of time.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Rayfist090 wrote:
your telling me man. Theres this person named x2000 and everyone is accusing that its me XD
I asked everyone on youtube for advise but all they said was "it's best just to ignore them" And they are right :D
Also another thign you should know is that x2000 is not the x2000 who is here. I think it might be docrobot on youtube. heh. anyways. Nice to see you :P
also I like to callhim x2000 cuz hes certainly not Rayman. And it's mostly cuz I dont know how to doublepost. I was about to post a whole topic on this. But it's a huge waste of time.
How can Raymanx2000 be you? :x You two seem to literally be exact opposites. x2000 seems quite the nice peaceful type, and I thought she was a girl.

Now I might be thinking about the wrong person, but just in case, can you post a link to who you're talking about?
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

RayFan9876 wrote:
Rayfist090 wrote:
How can Raymanx2000 be you? :x You two seem to literally be exact opposites. x2000 seems quite the nice peaceful type, and I thought she was a girl.

Now I might be thinking about the wrong person, but just in case, can you post a link to who you're talking about?
there is 2 x2000 haters but they both got banned from youtube long time ago, fifithepage and mysticalrestoration
so let's just drop it.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

@Rayfan: When I became a moderator, I was initially asked and I accepted. And when we were choosing more mods, it was the decision of the admins to make me a global mod too. Being negative and a foulmouth has nothing to do with moderating skills. Also what makes you think that I didn't like anything creative that's on youtube? There's TONS of awesome stuff that's been created from scratch and by "shitty intro" I meant one that was just bunged together with defaults in Windows Movie Maker.

Sabertooth, if you're reading this too, what on earth makes you think we don't like creativity here? Quite a number of us are on DeviantART as well so how about taking a good look at the Glade of Dreams group eh? Also don't judge a whole forum just by a few misery-guts that disagree that doing nothing sprite movies passes as being creative.

Rayfist, MAN UP! The Rayman 3 thread you made was locked because there was already another thread with a Rayman 3 walkthrough. When I agreed with Spiral [somebody I don't agree with half the time] about WMM youtube intros, did you really have to not only try to harass me on my youtube, and then sink to a low by making an account under somebody else's name, apparently?
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Meh. :|
Last edited by Adsolution on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sabertooth
Magicien
Tings: 53365

Post by Sabertooth »

StaceyW wrote: Sabertooth, if you're reading this too, what on earth makes you think we don't like creativity here? Quite a number of us are on DeviantART as well so how about taking a good look at the Glade of Dreams group eh? Also don't judge a whole forum just by a few misery-guts that disagree that doing nothing sprite movies passes as being creative.
I only said that because I didn't want Rayfist to post anything relating to his account, like his sprite series, or you would all hate it. I certainly didn't mean it for everyone. :|

EDIT: I know I could have worded it differently on my YouTube comment, but I also meant that you took them very seriously, and if it wasn't up to the standard of most fan projects, it would be panned a lot. I was trying to warn Rayfist not to post anything or else he would get hate, as he makes all of his sprite videos with Paint. But now it seems that he's garnered hate without the need of exposing his sprite works.

I'm sure I'll look bad for being friends with him on YouTube, but just know that I had nothing to do with the RaymanX2000 account.
BestXIII wrote:The knaarens are very big shitass! :grrrrrr:
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

I agree.

When it turned to Saber and Rayfist, you're a bunch of critics with nothing helpful to say. You might as well treat me and my game that way too then.

It may not seem like it to the poster, but whatever you people intended when you say those kinds of things, even if it's s joke, it's taken seriously and magnified x5 to the reader and 10x to the creator.
Sabertooth
Magicien

Post by Sabertooth »

RayFan9876 wrote:I agree.

When it turned to Saber and Rayfist, you're a bunch of critics with nothing helpful to say. You might as well treat me and my game that way too then.
I didn't mean it like that. I only said it so nobody would trash his sprite videos. A lot of things are highly praised here, like your game, for instance. If I offended anybody, I'm sorry.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

That's kinda basically what I said, just a bit more so. :wink:
Rayfist
Sandra Misu

Post by Rayfist »

StaceyW wrote:@Rayfan: When I became a moderator, I was initially asked and I accepted. And when we were choosing more mods, it was the decision of the admins to make me a global mod too. Being negative and a foulmouth has nothing to do with moderating skills. Also what makes you think that I didn't like anything creative that's on youtube? There's TONS of awesome stuff that's been created from scratch and by "shitty intro" I meant one that was just bunged together with defaults in Windows Movie Maker.

Sabertooth, if you're reading this too, what on earth makes you think we don't like creativity here? Quite a number of us are on DeviantART as well so how about taking a good look at the Glade of Dreams group eh? Also don't judge a whole forum just by a few misery-guts that disagree that doing nothing sprite movies passes as being creative.

Rayfist, MAN UP! The Rayman 3 thread you made was locked because there was already another thread with a Rayman 3 walkthrough. When I agreed with Spiral [somebody I don't agree with half the time] about WMM youtube intros, did you really have to not only try to harass me on my youtube, and then sink to a low by making an account under somebody else's name, apparently?
dude, intro was made with vegas. Which you don't know how to use. And I saw some of your videos, 2 things.
1. You sound like a little 6 year old girl, anyone who needs to grow up here it's you.
2. I came here as a rayman fan because I thought people would be nice here. And please don't start a fight, ok?
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Insults won't go anywhere Rayfist. Judging someone by their voice is just ridiculous. Like I said, whatever you people intended when you say those kinds of things, even if it's s joke, it's taken seriously and magnified x5 to the reader and 10x to the creator.

So everybody, please, just get along. If something's shitty, then that's your opinion and keep it to yourself, and if someone sounds like a six-year-old girl, then that's your opinion and you should keep it to yourself. No need to be demoting in any way to anybody.
Sabertooth
Magicien

Post by Sabertooth »

Rayfist090 wrote: dude, intro was made with vegas. Which you don't know how to use. And I saw some of your videos, 2 things.
1. You sound like a little 6 year old girl, anyone who needs to grow up here it's you.
2. I came here as a rayman fan because I thought people would be nice here. And please don't start a fight, ok?
Okay, before you get banned, you should probably know that StaceyW is a woman in her twenties. I doubt that telling her that she needs to grow up will help your cause (whatever that is).
RayFan9876 wrote:That's kinda basically what I said, just a bit more so. :wink:
Sorry, I thought that post was directed against me.