Snoopierdass Artwork

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune
Tings: 175

Re: Snoopierdass Artwork

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

This is my collaboration with Love is Strange fanfic: https://www.deviantart.com/mr-herp-derp ... -782466977

Rayman and characters belong to Ubisoft
Juniper Lee and characters belong to Cartoon Network
Art by Snoopierdass
Last edited by 1Snoopierdass on Fri May 31, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Lara Jill Miller is the voice behind Kari, Juniper and Lisa Loud.

Juniper Lee belongs to Judd Winick-Cartoon Network
Kari from Digimon-Toei Animation
Lisa Loud from The Loud House belong to Chris Savino-Nickelodeon

Juniper Lee and the Powerpuff Girls belong to Cartoon Network
Penny Proud to Disney
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

The story is about heroes from different worlds chosen for a mission to end a threat to their world and to others. Zazu-zae (the world watcher) is in charge of ensuring that each world is at peace, but soon finds out that the interdimensional barriers that separates the worlds is broken and creatures attack civilians. These creatures are able to go from world to world without a problem because of the portals. Because of this she now has to find a group of warriors to fight for this.

Blossom (now 14 years old): Self proclaimed as the leader of the team and no one seemed to question this but Dagget who was always bothered by it. A genius, analytical, always planning a way to attack the enemy. As the leader she feels responsible for everyone being good which leads to her being overprotective and always follow the rules that Zazu-Zae implies.

Bubbles: (now 14 years old): She is the sweetest of the three sisters. Sometimes because of the situations they're going through, she feels invaded by fear but she tries to overcome it with the other members help. She is very romantic in fact she is the first to have a boyfriend, boomer, but she decides to keep it a secret to avoid any conflict between his brothers.

Buttercup (now 14 years old): She is the tough girl with a strong attitude that is driven by impulsiveness. She's a person who doesn't take time to think and just attacks ignoring Blossoms orders which is something they argue about. Besides all that she has the urge to protect her sisters above all.

Dagget: (age unknown) He wasn't originally part of the group but he insisted that he wanted to show his “abilities”. He is always annoying Blossom and he has fun doing it although he knows that there is no better leader than her. He is always getting in trouble but he knows that there will be a moment where he will be great help to his team.

Norbert: (age unknown): Norbert was chosen for his knowledge in medicine and his scientific research. His aid is really valuable to the team. He is in charge of treating them in cases of them being severely injured and he examines plants, water, and just about any object he finds in other worlds. Buttercup is quite fond of him because Norbert reminds her of her father. Blossom assists him sometimes because of her interest in his knowledge of medicine. He is engaged with Sunflower <3 (finally yay!)

Juniper Lee (15 years old) She now has more experience as Te Xuan Ze and was picked for this reason, the magical elders allowed her to cross through the magic veil (that had her trapped in Orchid Bay) temporarily to complete the mission of the threat to other worlds and her own. She recently broke up a long-term relationship with Marcus Connor.

Rayman (17 years old): After the last adventure he had with his friends Globlox and Barbara, Rayman decides to take a time to rest but unfortunately at this moment he was chosen for the mission. Besides Blossom, he is also considered a leader by which he can make important decisions for the team. He sometimes take the mission seriously but on others he just sits back and relaxes. Juniper Lee has become a close friend of his and because of this the bigger threats do not seem to be so big when he has her support.

Mixer Slayers comic created by Snoopierdass/Carolina Maciel
The powerpuff girls belongs to Craig McCracken, (Cartoon Network)
The life and times of Juniper lee By Judd Winick, (Cartoon Network)
Rayman by Michel Ancel (Ubisoft)
Angry beavers from Nickelodeon

Special Thanks for my official Editor Ismael Flores (a talented photographer too :) ) who's going to help me in this project.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Juniper Lee/Cartoon Network
Rayman/Ubisoft
By Snoopierdass
Elite Piranha
Aline Louïa
Tings: 122710

Post by Elite Piranha »

Not one of my OTPs, but a wonderful drawing nonetheless :mrgreen:.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Elite Piranha wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:03 pm Not one of my OTPs, but a wonderful drawing nonetheless :mrgreen:.
It's okay :D, thanks really appreciated :) !!
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Yeah it's a nice drawing. The fact that you drew it with pen shows that you didn't even make any mistakes. :D
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
12RayChienne9
Carnivora
Tings: 13017

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

1Snoopierdass wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm Image

Not a Rayman-related drawing, but it's good!

Also, Lisa Loud is my favourite The Loud House character and Kari is one of my favourite Digimon tamers. But I'm neutral on Juniper Lee.
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Steo wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:01 pm Yeah it's a nice drawing. The fact that you drew it with pen shows that you didn't even make any mistakes. :D
Thanks :D I have been practicing drawing with pen since a long time ago :3 and I still make some mistakes but I try to fix them as I can; I'm going to do a full colored version of this drawing I feel inspired !!
12RayChienne9 wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:13 pm
1Snoopierdass wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:46 pm Image

Not a Rayman-related drawing, but it's good!

Also, Lisa Loud is my favourite The Loud House character and Kari is one of my favourite Digimon tamers. But I'm neutral on Juniper Lee.
hehe yeah I wanted to share my other arts :) oh I see, in my case Juniper is my favorite one xD but I also like Kari, She's so cute
Last edited by PluMGMK on Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Posts merged. Please don't double-post even if you're quoting two people (it can be done in one post).
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

PluMGMK wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:32 pm Yeah, the pen drawing is amazing! :D
Thank you :D, I'm glad you like it !
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Final version :D
Rayman/Ubisoft
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

A group of heroes preparing for a final battle (Mixer Slayers poster 2)

(All characters belong to their respective owners)
Fanart by me (Snoopierdass)
Henchman1000
Fantasnip
Tings: 1280

Post by Henchman1000 »

These drawings look well done, great work! ;)
1Snoopierdass
Super Lums Jaune

Post by 1Snoopierdass »

Based on a dream I had of characters from different franchises working at the same company owned by Pete.

Juniper lee/Cartoon Network
Shantae/Wayforward
Chameleon Brother/Nickelodeon
Rayman/Ubisoft
Star Butterfly,meep/ Disney

Pete is the owner of a big company which produce entertaining stuff; all the building is full of various cartoon characters from different franchises. June and Rayman work as actors and for some unknown reason Pete dislikes Rayman xDu but in the case of June everyone treats her as one of the most important members of the crew.
I got inspired and added some additional stuff also some other cartoon characters :v

Rayman/Ubisoft
Pete, Roxanne, Gadget/Disney
Chameleon Brother/Nickelodeon

Pistol,Max Goof /Disney
Rayman/Ubisoft

Minerva Mink-Warner
Pete-Disney
Chameleon Brother-Nickelodeon
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205