Possible RPG Maker XP-made Rayman fangame

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
12RayChienne9
Carnivora
Tings: 13017

Possible RPG Maker XP-made Rayman fangame

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

It is rumoured that I may develop a Rayman fangame on RPG Maker XP in some days that are non-school days (in case if I don't have any exam to do for the next week), holidays (such as Christmas) or even in summer vacations. It will be developed along a crossoveric fangame oriented for old audiences which it's developed on the same engine and it has satirical content.

This Rayman fangame will set after the events of Rayman 2 and before the events of the Game Boy Advance version of Rayman 3 and it is only available in Spanish (because for one reason, the translated version of RPG Maker XP I have it's pirated/unofficial when I have downloaded it with my parents' permissions at the age of 9). The main argument is unknown other than the events where it is set, but it is clear that Rayman's design is the same as he appeared in Rayman 2 and it will appear Rayman characters that where introduced prior to UbiArt-made Rayman games such as Rayman Origins.

If anyone is interested in this fan project or anyone wants to lend a hand with me, I will be delighted.
Adamek2008
Créature
Tings: 310

Re: Possible RPG Maker XP-made Rayman fangame

Post by Adamek2008 »

I wanted do to also identical project, back in October 2019. But I do nothing and speedly forget about the project. And Also I wanted to make It in newer version of RPG Maker
When Rayman Legends Sequel.
12RayChienne9
Carnivora
Tings: 13017

Post by 12RayChienne9 »

Adamek2008 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:35 pm I wanted do to also identical project, back in October 2019. But I do nothing and speedly forget about the project. And Also I wanted to make It in newer version of RPG Maker
Oh. :o
Well, as of October 2015, the most recent version of RPG Maker is RPG Maker MV. RPG Maker MV is similar to RPG Maker VX Ace.
Adamek2008
Créature
Tings: 310

Post by Adamek2008 »

OK, continue project. I since yesterday working on new fangame in Clickteam Fusion and I am not going to continue my RPG Maker Project.
When Rayman Legends Sequel.