What's your favourite song?

Talk about the Rayman music website.

Moderators: Droolie, English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Re: What's your favourite song?

Post by Hunchman801 »

It even seems to trigger our (temperamental) DDOS-protection.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

Can't say it did that for me, but I can see why it would!
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Wow, yeah, I tried replying to this thread, refreshed and my browser just stopped loading the page halfway through because it triggered the DDOS protection :o
I didn't know it was this bad. I think the JSON files aren't getting cached, and it's loading 2 for every song... :oops2: Kind of weird though, since looking it up there seems to be no reason why it shouldn't cache them automatically. Oh well, I'll look into it later.
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

I would LOVE to share my favorite songs, though granted I've only played through the first 3, and I've had glimpses of the others' soundtracks, I can only give one answer for those (first3 i have plenty!)

Rayman 1: First Steps, Harmony, The Magician's Challenge, Betilla the Fairy, Bzzit Attacks, Flight of the Mosquito, Deep Forest, Bongo Bridge, The Band Awakens, Peaceful Peaks, Stage Fright, Painted Pentathlon, Space Mama's Finale, Entering the Cavern, The Stalactites' Teardrops, Party at Joe's, Venomous Mr. Skops, Creepy Clowns, Mr. Darks' Dare, End of the Line, Once More, Oh no!, Yeah!, Drums of the Enemy, Learning with Rayman, and of course, Rayman's Theme!

Rayman 2: The Woods of Light, The Hall of Doors, The Teensie Circle, The Fairy Glade, Infiltrating the Fortress, Pirate Machinery, Ly the Fairy, HIt it! ~A Ssssssssssssensational Ride, (all versions) The Walk of Life, (all versions) The Walk of Power, (all versions) The Sanctuary of Water and Ice, The Bayou ~ The Warship, The Four Masks, Polokus ~ Spirit of the World, (all versions) Globox's House, Clark the Giant, (all versions) The Cave of Bad Dreams, (not reprises) The Canopy, Both versions of Whale Bay, Entering the Sanctuary of Stone and Fire, The Lava Stream, (all versions) The Precipice, Into the Sanctuary of Rock and Lava, Flower Ride, (both versions) Hot Air Flight, both Ending songs, and Both Globox Disc songs.

Rayman 3: A Hard Landing, Once Upon a Time, Searching For Globox, both Fairy Council songs, both Pursuing Andre songs, Fairy Hallways, all Teensie Highway Songs, all Clearleaf Forest songs, all Carrying the Plum Songs, The Witch's Domain, Magic Mirror, all Moonlit Swamp songs, all Swamp Cave songs, The Hunter's Domain, the Land of the Livid Dead, all Mystic Melody songs, all Shoe Kart songs, Whispers from Beyond the Gate, all Spirit Tower songs, The Mad Spirits Awakened, the Calm of the Lake, Celoche song, Haunted ~ Carrying the Egg, all Knaaren Labyrinth songs, Reflux ~ The Knaaren Warrior, all the songs from the Longest Shortcut, the Summit Beyond the Clouds, Snowboard Race, all Factory Mayhem songs, the Great Escape, all the songs from The Tower of the Leptys which the exception of the boss ones, and 2D madness.

Rayman Origins: Glacier Cocktail

Rayman Legends: FIesta de Las Animas

Yeah...I love a LOT of Rayman music, I probably will make this list longer once I have played Origins and Legends, and maybe the other side series as well.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
CheesePudding
Lums Vert
Tings: 75

Post by CheesePudding »

Probably Orchestra Madness 8-Bit, that or Carrot Juice from Raving Rabbids, or Harmony from Rayman 1, or The Start of an Adventure from Raving Rabbids Mobile.
I can't pick either of those.
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Rayman 1: First Steps, Betilla the Fairy, Party at Joe's, Yeah!, Creepy Clowns, Cakewalk

Rayman 2: Riding the Shell, Entering the Pirate Ship (or Infiltrating the Fortress), Pirates! - Part 1-4, The Sanctuary of Water and Ice, The Flying Barrel, Ly the Fairy, The Lava Stream, Clark the Giant

MINIGAMES

Globox Disc
Missile Dogfight

Rayman 3: A Hard Landing, The Teensie Highway, The Fairy Council ~Under the Starlight, Entrance Hall~, Hoodmongers, The Hoodstomper ~Master Kaag~, The Hoodmonger Sniper, Clearleaf Forest ~Forest Fisticuffs~, The Ambush, The Witch's Domain, Bégoniax ~Cauldron Chaos~ (PS2 version), The Land of the Livid Dead, Shoe Kart, The Hoodoo, Reflux the Knaaren theme, The Summit Beyond the Clouds, The Hoodstormer, Hoodlum Headquarters ~Rising Temperature~, The Horrible Machine, Reflux ~Fallen Knaaren Warrior~, The Last Lum
Birds858
Creveton
Tings: 28481

Post by Birds858 »

My favourite :

Steo wrote:"Don't you Know, About the bird ?
Well, Steo gonna tell you about the bird
A well a bird, bird, b-bird's the word
A well a bird Surfin' bird B-b-b aah, aah!
Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa Pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa, pa pa pa pa
Papa, ooma mow mow Papa, ooma mow mow!"

Birds858 wrote:
The Jonster wrote:Alright I have this one then which still amuses me a little since it brought up waifus.

Birds858 wrote:The most hottest Rayman characters is obviously Count Razoff.
It’s not awesome, it’s a fact.

Rayman 3 PS2 Score :
FC: 23977 | CF: 58813 | BOM: 35256 | LOTLD: 81011 | DOTK: 58659 | LS: 31220 | SBTC: 34536 | HH: 44581 | TOTL: 48670 | Total: 416723
Original Character
Créature maléfique
Tings: 310

Post by Original Character »

This is my childhood right there. No more are really needed but have some honourable mentions.

The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

My updates are:

Rayman Origins: (Jibberish Jungle) Darktoon Chase, Hand Over Those Lums! ~ A Catchy Beat ~, Advancement, A Sunny Stroll, The Tricky Treasure, Hi-Ho Moskito, Lost Beats, Guardian in the Sky, (Desert of Dijiridoos) World Map, First Staffs, Shooting Me Softly, Shooting Me Softly ~The Swarm~, Frozen Paradise, (Gourmand Land) Darktoon Chase, Glacier Cocktail, Hellish Paradise, Infernal Supreme, (Sea of Serendipity) World Map, Village on the Water, Panic at the Port, (Sea of Serendipity) Darktoon Chase, Fire then Wetty, Pour Little Daisy!, The Angry Bird, The Dragon Chef's Belly, Murray of the Deep, Nowhere to Run, Nowhere to Run (Reprise), Chasing A Dream

Will have Rayman Legends favorites up later.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

Perhaps it would be quicker if you said which weren't your favourites. :fou:
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Rayman Legends: Creepy Castle, The Gallery ~Teensies in Trouble~, When the Wind Blows, Ominous Drums, Dia de los Muertos, Fiesta de las Animas, 20,000 Lums Under the Sea, Underwater Secrets, The Mysterious Inflatable Island, and Shield&Syrtaki

I guess that rounds out all the songs I like in the mainstream games.
PluMGMK wrote:Perhaps it would be quicker if you said which weren't your favourites. :fou:
I suppose that would be better since I have so many Rayman songs I love :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

I like how viewing this topic doesn't lock us out of the board anymore now. :mrgreen:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

Hunchman801 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:46 am I like how viewing this topic doesn't lock us out of the board anymore now. :mrgreen:
Me too, this is much nicer now :mrgreen:

Back in March when Master said "Jesus Christ", I didn't realise it was a server thing, I thought it was literally just slowing down browsers like flash player does :P

I learned the hard way what he meant and got locked out a lot of times due to DDoS protection.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

Aaron wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:39 pm Rayman 1: First Steps, Betilla the Fairy, Party at Joe's, Yeah!, Creepy Clowns, Cakewalk

Rayman 2: Riding the Shell, Entering the Pirate Ship (or Infiltrating the Fortress), Pirates! - Part 1-4, The Sanctuary of Water and Ice, The Flying Barrel, Ly the Fairy, The Lava Stream, Clark the Giant

MINIGAMES

Globox Disc
Missile Dogfight

Rayman 3: A Hard Landing, The Teensie Highway, The Fairy Council ~Under the Starlight, Entrance Hall~, Hoodmongers, The Hoodstomper ~Master Kaag~, The Hoodmonger Sniper, Clearleaf Forest ~Forest Fisticuffs~, The Ambush, The Witch's Domain, Bégoniax ~Cauldron Chaos~ (PS2 version), The Land of the Livid Dead, Shoe Kart, The Hoodoo, Reflux the Knaaren theme, The Summit Beyond the Clouds, The Hoodstormer, Hoodlum Headquarters ~Rising Temperature~, The Horrible Machine, Reflux ~Fallen Knaaren Warrior~, The Last Lum
Note: These songs aren't in any way in order. The songs that I've included in my update aren't either.

UPDATE:

Rayman 1: First Steps, Betilla the Fairy, Party at Joe's, Yeah!, Creepy Clowns, Cakewalk + Swamps of Forgetfulness water rising music (I don't know the name unfortunately), Harmony

Rayman 2: Riding the Shell, Entering the Pirate Ship (or Infiltrating the Fortress), Pirates! - Part 1-4, The Sanctuary of Water and Ice, The Flying Barrel, Ly the Fairy, The Lava Stream, Clark the Giant + The Celestial Slide and The Canopy

Oh, and I also forgot to include Origins and Legends:

Rayman Origins: The Lum King, Travels in the Glade of Dreams, World Map, Hand Over Those Lums! ~A Catchy Beat~, (Jibberish Jungle) Advancement, (Jibberish Jungle) A Sunny Stroll, The Tricky Treasure, (Jibberish Jungle) Hi-Ho Moskito (No Kazoo), (Desert of Dijiridoos) Lost Beats, (Desert of Dijiridoos) First Staffs, (Desert of Dijiridoos) Desert Mirage, World Map ~Gourmand Land~, (Gourmand Land) Glacier Cocktail, (Gourmand Land) Infernal Suspense, World Map ~Sea of Serendipity~, (Sea of Serendipity) Village on the Water, (Sea of Serendipity) Lums of the Water ~Glou Glou~, (Sea of Serendipity) The Lums' Dream ~Glou Glou~, (Sea of Serendipity) Fire Then Wetty, (Mystical Pique) The Fakir's Song, (Mystical Pique) Breaking the Force Field, (Mystical Pique) Scaling the Mountains, World Map ~Moody Clouds~, (Moody Clouds) Riding the Storm, (Moody Clouds) Steampunk Suspense, (Moody Clouds) Destroy the Mechas!, World Map ~Land of the Livid Dead~, (Land of the Livid Dead) Nowhere to Run, (Land of the Livid Dead) Chasing a Dream

Rayman Legends: Main Menu ~The Tower of Babel~, Teensies in Trouble, The Teensies' Party, Score Recap, The Gallery of Heroes, The Tower of Babel ~Rising~, The Tower of Babel ~Legendary~, Castle Rock ~Black Betty~, Teensies in Trouble ~Invaded~, The Gallery ~Toad Story~, When the Wind Blows, Behind Enemy Lines, Lost in the Clouds ~Rescue Mission~, Infernal Pursuit, Orchestral Chaos, Toad Story ~Invaded~, Dangerous Descent ~Intro~, Dangerous Descent ~Into the Pit~, Dangerous Descent ~Depths~, The Gallery ~Fiesta de los Muertos~, Fiesta de las Ánimas, Mariachi Madness, Fiesta de los Muertos ~Invaded~, The Gallery ~20,000 Lums Under the Sea~, 20,000 Lums Under the Sea, The Underwater Laboratory, Dive Another Day, Mansion of the Deep, Laser Mayhem, Gloo Gloo, 20,000 Lums Under the Sea ~Invaded~, The Shaolin Temple ~Desciple~, The Shaolin Temple ~Master~, The Shaolin Temple ~Grandmaster~, The Shaolin Temple ~Game Over~, The Gallery ~Olympus Maximus~, The Great Lava Pursuit ~Missile Airlines~, The Lum King, Dragon Slayer ~Mecapiston~, Olympus Maximus ~Invaded~, Another World, The Tower of Babel (Credits Ver.), Dangerous Descent (Credits Ver.), Missile Airlines (Credits Ver.), The Shaolin Temple (Credits Ver.), The Gallery ~Living Dead Party~
Vlavv
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by Vlavv »

I see a lot of people who like the Fairy Council theme from Rayman 3. Here is The Infinite Fairy Council player, with every segments from inside and outside the fairy council played in a random (yet consistent) way. I like listening to this at work for hours. :oops:
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

I like The Fairy Council music too :P

OK so it seems I went a little overboard back in March. After playing all of the games more than once and getting a real feel for them, if I had to pick one song it'd probably be this:

I just love how well it fits the game. I love the slower Pirate Mines variant of it too when you're saving all the Baby Globox. It just reminds me of the really happy part of a movie where the hero saves everyone :hap:
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Ok, I've narrowed my song list down a little more from a few years back. My favorite song from each mainstream game is as follows:
Rayman 1 - Painted Pentathlon

Rayman 2 - Pirate Machinery

Rayman M - Coconut Island

Rayman 3 - Moonlit Swamps

Rayman Origins - Steampunk Suspense

Rayman Legends - 20,000 Lums Under The Sea

I think out of these songs my favorite is definitely Moonlit Swamps. And no, this isn't about the Bog of Meme joke haha, I genuinely like listening to this song, especially for when i'm working on something.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa

Post by PluMGMK »

All good choices! Weren't Pirate Machinery and Moonlit Swamps at the centre of some memes a few years back? :P

Right now I have Rise and Shrine as my ringtone:

I love the Celtic sound :hap:
arnoldfranklin
Carnivora
Tings: 12665

Post by arnoldfranklin »

Yes, agreed, I really like Painted Pentathlon for sure. Although, Rayman 1 has many good songs like Harmony, First Steps, Rocking up the Mountains, etc. I really like this song from Rayman Origins. I don't know if I like it the best out of the game but I think it is an underrated song.
"I am the greatest hero of all time. I get three Globox stamps." ~ Globox himself
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

PluMGMK wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:35 pm All good choices! Weren't Pirate Machinery and Moonlit Swamps at the centre of some memes a few years back? :P

Right now I have Rise and Shrine as my ringtone:

I love the Celtic sound :hap:
I have recently started appreciating this song for what it is too. Rayman M actually has quite a few themes I like. I’ve come to appreciate H1000 and Razorwifr’s theme in certain areas. Tily though, still trying to find that one zone but I think the lagoon is probably my favourite rendition of her theme.
arnoldfranklin wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:39 pm Yes, agreed, I really like Painted Pentathlon for sure. Although, Rayman 1 has many good songs like Harmony, First Steps, Rocking up the Mountains, etc. I really like this song from Rayman Origins. I don't know if I like it the best out of the game but I think it is an underrated song.
Yes there are definitely a lot of good songs in Origins out there. If I could, I’d post all the songs I like listening to on this thread but that would probably not be the best idea (I might crash the browser again haha)