Well, here is a test, there are two versions because I reduced the size of the original image using different configurations. Btw, how did you get the original image?Hunchman801 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:58 pmYes, that sounds perfect!
Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.
Moderator: English moderators
- IconCageV1.png (6.08 KiB) Viewed 341 times
- IconCageV2.png (5.58 KiB) Viewed 341 times
- Posts: 81088
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
- Location: Paris, France
- Tings: 586127
I like it!
I can't quite remember how, to be honest.
As for the new Lum icon you've uploaded, it looks fine to me. Do we plan on having a different one for PS2 as well, or are they too similar? And what are people's thoughts on the Dreamcast one, should we use an actual in-game Lum instead?
Btw, here is a texture of a cage that I took from here, however I wonder if it would be possible to extract a version with a transparent background using the Rayman Control Panel (I don't have it).
- cage_ico_nz.png (14.74 KiB) Viewed 288 times
I'm not sure of what you mean. Here is how the cage looks with the background cut manually and an edit with smooth edges.
- cage_jagged.png (16.49 KiB) Viewed 156 times
- cage_smooth.png (16.69 KiB) Viewed 156 times