Bzzit and Moskito

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

Hunchman801 wrote:Neither do Rayman 1 and Rayman 2, then.
:|
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

Why don't they? Bzzit is only in Revolution. :?

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

I simply meant that Rayman also changed trough the games, which might also have happened to Bzzit.
Image

Holy Crap
Jano
Posts: 15930
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 am
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Contact:
Tings: 80202

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Holy Crap »

Rayman only changed slightly though. Oh my god! A new hairstyle! Oh the horror!!!
Image

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

Holy Crap wrote:Rayman only changed slightly though. Oh my god! A new hairstyle! Oh the horror!!!
Everything changed actually. His shoes, his body shape, his scarf, his face, his hairstyle, etc.
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

Hunchman801 wrote:his scarf
Oh, that was replaced with a hood. Much more fitting. :)
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

El Dango wrote:Oh, that was replaced with a hood.
My point exactly.
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

Hunchman801 wrote:His shoes
Rayman...changed his shoes?!?
Hunchman801 wrote:his body shape
I don't see anything different about his body shape...it's round...and purple... :|
Hunchman801 wrote:his scarf
Rayman took off his scarf and got...a hood!
Hunchman801 wrote:his face
The only thing different about his face is that his eyes are now part of his head. If they bulged out in R2 and R3 the way they do in R1 it would look ridiculous.
Hunchman801 wrote:his hairstyle
I don't see what changed about his hairstyle. He's still got those frond things.

NOW...what about "Bzzit"? They've given him legs. This is far more significant than any of the changes made to Rayman's clothes etc. And it makes even less sense that they would preserve Rayman's limblessness, but not "Bzzit"'s.

Bzzit = Limbed
Moskito in Anguish Lagoon = Limbless

It makes no sense at all that they could be the same creature.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

I guess it's no use arguing. All your remarks about the changes made to Rayman are irrelevant, but I still understand your point of view. Mine is that Bzzit's legs were added either by mistake or because it was more simple for the developers. Then again, it can be discussed, but I think everything has been said :|
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

Rayman...changed his shoes?!?
I think he replaced them, actually. The new ones doesn't have the white things. They have orange spirals and red lights on them.
I don't see anything different about his body shape...it's round...and purple...
Purple = yes.
Round = no.
Rayman took off his scarf and got...a hood!
Already said that. :mryellow:
The only thing different about his face is that his eyes are now part of his head.
You scare me now...
I don't see what changed about his hairstyle. He's still got those frond things.
It changed alot.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

spiraldoor wrote:R1 Saturn: All "Moskitos" are pink.
No offence, but proof please. I haven't seen any video of Saturn Rayman fighting a mosquitoe.

Please stop talking about Rayman. Everything that changed in his case (even eyes) is more changeable than being limbless or not.

The "pink second mosquitoe" problem is currently issue of palettes (GBA, DOS) and (I think) disc space (R1 Platinum). Pink mosquitoe chasing you in original PS1 version is, actually, palette issue or mistake of developers.

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

I'm sure that there's no purple Moskito in R1 Saturn. The Saturn version doasn't have any of the other colours and things that were changed in the PS1 version, so why would it have purple Moskito? But you're right, I have no proof...

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

O.K., no problem about this.

I still believe there are at least 3 different mosquitoes. This simply makes sense in my head.

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

spiraldoor wrote:I'm sure that there's no purple Moskito in R1 Saturn. The Saturn version doasn't have any of the other colours and things that were changed in the PS1 version, so why would it have purple Moskito? But you're right, I have no proof...
If you haven't noticed: Stan is back. Welcome back, Stan! :D
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Posts: 77881
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:50 pm
Location: Paris, France
Contact:
Tings: 557247

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Hunchman801 »

El Dango wrote:Welcome back, Stan! :D
Welcome back dude!
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

Now Acarr is back too! :mrgreen:

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

They all come back eventually... 8)
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

It seems like they detected invasion again. ARRRRR.

Holy Crap
Jano
Posts: 15930
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:54 am
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Contact:
Tings: 80202

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Holy Crap »

Hey Stan. :P
Image

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

El Dango wrote:They all come back eventually... 8)
Except Raymankat :(

Post Reply