Bzzit and Moskito

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

It wouldn't be a good idea for her to come back. o__0
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Acarr
Électoon
Posts: 18436
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 am
Location: In a galaxy far far away
Tings: 0

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Acarr »

spiraldoor wrote:
El Dango wrote:They all come back eventually... 8)
Except Raymankat :(
What's with the unhappy face? :o
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

He seems to like her alot. :hehe:
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

Acarr
Électoon
Posts: 18436
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 am
Location: In a galaxy far far away
Tings: 0

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by Acarr »

Spiral be ashamed, she's too young for you!
Image

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

She's 90 years younger. :shock:
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

Acarr wrote:Spiral be ashamed, she's too young for you!
First of all, I'm 15, she's 14. So not really. :?

Second of all, I was joking, she's an idiot and I'm glad she's gone, amusing as she was. :pfff:

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and wonder about that topic in the French forums with the extended map.

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

spiraldoor wrote: First of all, I'm 15, she's 14.
Wasn't she only 10?
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

Maybe 4 years ago. :D

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

Someone told me she was 10, and if that's not true, I'M GONNA KILL THAT PERSON!!
No one lies to El Dango! :grrr:
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

I think you're thinking of Mylifeisinsane.

Also, http://raymanpc.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... at#p342122.

See? 14 she is.

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

No someone said that Raymankat was 10.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

Firstly, how much time ago? Secondly, is it really so big problem?

Anyway. What with mosquitoes?

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

stan423321 wrote:Firstly, how much time ago?
That doesn't matter, unless your second question does.
stan423321 wrote:Secondly, is it really so big problem?
No, because I don't like her anyway. It was all a joke by Stacey, if you trace it back...
stan423321 wrote:Anyway. What with mosquitoes?
Mosquitoes are in Rayman 1, 2 and 3, unlike most things from the series. And in the Dreamcast version of Rayman 2, there are lots of them. And in a lot more levels, too. For example, there are two in the background when you talk to Ssssam at the start of the Marshes of Awakening.

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

Seriously? Interesting. Not a common knowledge. But where did you see one in R3?

El Dango
Clark
Posts: 12896
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:01 pm
Location: Where you need me the most
Contact:
Tings: 105675

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by El Dango »

stan423321 wrote:Firstly, how much time ago?
Several months.
stan432245 wrote:Secondly, is it really so big problem?
It's not a problem, it just confuses me.
Image
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

stan423321 wrote:Seriously? Interesting. Not a common knowledge. But where did you see one in R3?
I didn't, because I've never played 2D Madness. :wink:

stan423321
Murfy
Posts: 7312
Joined: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:22 pm
Location: Poland, of Union of Socialistic European Republics
Tings: 63250

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by stan423321 »

Oh... well... THERE. But this whole level is R1 reference, so I'm not sure does it count.

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

My point is, there ARE mosquitoes in Rayman 3. Whether it's just a reference or not isn't what I'm trying to prove.

dingodile555
Tribelle
Posts: 986
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:00 pm
Tings: 50

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by dingodile555 »

Yeah it still counts.. They move left and right carrying spike fruits.

spiraldoor
Mr Dark
Posts: 12391
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 pm
Tings: 156595

Re: Bzzit and Moskito

Post by spiraldoor »

2D Madness 2 is incredibly intriguing. I would slaughter an entire village to play it.

Post Reply