RayWiki Hungary

Talk about the collaborative Rayman encyclopedia.

Moderator: English moderators

Jempli
Ptizêtre Gothique
Tings: 1402

RayWiki Hungary

Post by Jempli »

Hello! I'm want to be an editor of the Hungaryan version of RayWiki. Is it available? :)

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78455

Re: RayWiki Hungary

Post by Cairnie »

It's been available for a few weeks now, feel free to edit it so long as you stick to our guidelines. ;)
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

Keane
Globox
Tings: 145022

Post by Keane »

A new language on RayWiki wouldn't be so bad. :D
Good luck!
Burgers float into my room...
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Rayrobi
Clark
Tings: 115130

Post by Rayrobi »

so you are hungarian just like me? that's great! and i saw your arcticles and those are so good.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

Good luck guys because you have a lot of work ahead, and I'm not joking.

Rayrobi
Clark

Post by Rayrobi »

Haruka wrote:Good luck guys because you have a lot of work ahead, and I'm not joking.
i know ya didn't joking.

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64535

Post by Shrooblord »

Sorry to post this here, but it seemed slightly relevant and I didn't want to create a whole new topic just for what I was going to suggest:
Besides Hungarian, English, German, French and in the near future also Spanish, maybe we need a Dutch Wiki too? I mean it's not that big a deal - most forum members that are Dutch over here have a good English vocabulary at worst, but it might be nice for the few of the others who don't speak English that well (I'm pointing at the younger audience since children learn English in the primary schools here). I'd be more than happy to help out if you decide to do this, but please PM me if you do because I am not a frequenter on this forum, just in the Rayman section.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Haruka
Rayman 2
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I planned a Portuguese wiki, but knowning that I had to translate more than 1000 articles alone it is crazyness.

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Shrooblord wrote:Sorry to post this here, but it seemed slightly relevant and I didn't want to create a whole new topic just for what I was going to suggest:
Besides Hungarian, English, German, French and in the near future also Spanish, maybe we need a Dutch Wiki too? I mean it's not that big a deal - most forum members that are Dutch over here have a good English vocabulary at worst, but it might be nice for the few of the others who don't speak English that well (I'm pointing at the younger audience since children learn English in the primary schools here). I'd be more than happy to help out if you decide to do this, but please PM me if you do because I am not a frequenter on this forum, just in the Rayman section.
Heh, i'm dutch but my English is actually better. :lol: We used to have a dutch version of the forum. Can you believe that!? I wouldn't mind a dutch version. Yet, i'm to busy with other work to be doing this. :tssk:
[quote="Adsolution"]muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)[/quote]

Rayrobi
Clark

Post by Rayrobi »

Shrooblord wrote:Sorry to post this here, but it seemed slightly relevant and I didn't want to create a whole new topic just for what I was going to suggest:
Well not the most forum members are dutch, just you and Raytunes and The Knocker was also but he has leaved. :mryellow:

Cairnie
Magicien
Tings: 78455

Post by Cairnie »

There are a lot more Dutchies here and in the fandom outside the forum than you think... ;P

If you need me to help wikify all the foreign articles then I can gladly help.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff

Bloodgrey
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1165

Post by Bloodgrey »

I'd gladly assist for a Hungarian edition.

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

Rayrobi wrote:
Well not the most forum members are dutch, just you and Raytunes and The Knocker was also but he has leaved. :mryellow:
Actually, you should check out the Dutch Topic sometime. So many cool things happen without all of you knowing or understanding...

Bloodgrey
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1165

Post by Bloodgrey »

RayTunes wrote: Actually, you should check out the Dutch Topic sometime. So many cool things happen without all of you knowing or understanding...
Even if we would check, we still wouldn't understastand it. :D

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

I know a decent amount of German, and Dutch is kind of similar, so I usually get the just of what you're all talking about.

Keane
Globox

Post by Keane »

RayFan9876 wrote:I know a decent amount of German, and Dutch is kind of similar, so I usually get the just of what you're all talking about.
Oh boy, that can reveal many bad happenings. :P

Urban Dictionary:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... oeiemoggel
It is quite amusing how incorrect this statement is, as well as the way to pronounce it.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 557262

Post by Hunchman801 »

Shrooblord wrote:Maybe we need a Dutch Wiki too?
I would be more than pleased to create a Dutch version of RayWiki, but I have to make sure there's gonna be some actual content inside first! So, how about contacting all your fellow Dutch speakers, seeing who's interested in contributing, and when you guys have, say, ten good articles ready (translating from other languages is fine), I'll create the Dutch version?
Bloodgrey wrote:I'd gladly assist for a Hungarian edition.
Well, what are you waiting for? The Hungarian version of RayWiki was created three months ago. ;)

Shrooblord
Froutch
Tings: 64535

Post by Shrooblord »

Alright, would any of the Dutch people here like to help me translate ten of the 'best' articles in the RayWiki? I don't actually know a lot about the Rayman fandom or background outside of the games themselves, what people say on the forum and what is stated in the Wiki, so I wouldn't be able to create completely new content, but I could help translate some from English. Which are the most obvious ones to translate? I guess the ones about the games themselves, right? I'll PM the people I know who are Dutch.

Rayrobi wrote:Well not the most forum members are dutch, just you and Raytunes and The Knocker was also but he has leaved. :mryellow:
I said 'most forum mebers that are Dutch (which is of course incorrect and should have said 'who are Dutch'). With this I meant, of all the forum members here who happen to be Dutch... etc.
Play Rayman Arena (PC) online with friends~!
Dart wrote:Sometimes life just comes out of nowhere and demands a lot of your attention.

Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 557262

Post by Hunchman801 »

I posted a small note about this in the Dutch topic. :)

Adsolution
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 5007

Post by Adsolution »

Hunchman801 wrote:I posted a small note about this in the Dutch topic. :)
"We're all very happy for you Hunch."