If Rayman 4 does get made...

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Critterz11
Lums
Tings: 25

If Rayman 4 does get made...

Post by Critterz11 »

...In which I hope like many long-time fans, I really wanna see Ubisoft actually use UbiArt for it while using 3D models and environments, if I remember UbiArt's software is capable of that.

Storyline? Not sure but I want a strong plot based on the actions of a new villain, someone quite menacing and frightening to the Glade folk rather than a comic relief (I'd see his baddies being moreso the silly, humorous type). Also it would be cool to have multiplayer Rayman in a 3D world of sorts (maybe like what Mario did where characters are transported into bubbles when off-screen). What do you guys think?
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Re: If Rayman 4 does get made...

Post by OCG »

I guess I am one of the rare people here who believe Rayman 4 already happened on one way or another (but yeah, I do aknowledge that original concpet was cancelled)

I think people need to stop requesting Rayman game which includes number 4 in title. I am all up for multiplayer like in 3D World but I want online to be avalible too, up to 5 players.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Just have Barbara as a playable character and have the game be in a 3D plane and I'm good.
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

Really another topic for this? And I agree with OCG here.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

Just don't make it like Rayman 2.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Eh, if a new 3D installment were made I don't expect it to be called "Rayman 4"
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

I really hope it's not called Rayman 4.
Teensie&Stenopelix
Lums Jaune
Tings: 160

Post by Teensie&Stenopelix »

I cannot even imagine what the next major installment to the franchise will be called, if it will be 3D and right after Legends (or, maybe Adventures?), will it be, errr given a moniker like, say Chronicles or Escapades or something? Its a mind*bad word* just thinking about it!

As a small joke, if they somehow try to continue the number dealio, maybe it would be called "Rayman & Globox: 4 The Win!" i added globox next to rayster's cause, I don't know, maybe in leau of Polokus's style of humor. But yea, even I think this is very unlikely. On a side note, I hope Globox becomes more prominent in some of the franchise's titles (like spinoffs, remember what Ancel said about a idea of a game starring him doing weightloss workouts? :oops2: )
Last edited by Teensie&Stenopelix on Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bionichute
Dragon Médiéval
Tings: 12145

Post by Bionichute »

We're already on Rayman 5 you guys
Henchman1028
Céloche
Tings: 7626

Post by Henchman1028 »

I just want another 3D Rayman with a health bar and less stupid-looking characters.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

Oh yes, and the levels should be totally empty after you beat them and the enemies should give you back health because otherwise the game would be too hard.
Henchman1028
Céloche

Post by Henchman1028 »

Bradandez wrote:Oh yes, and the levels should be totally empty after you beat them and the enemies should give you back health because otherwise the game would be too hard.
Seeing how modern gamers (Especially casuals) are chickens who can't stand a little difficulty and big developers nowadays like Ubisoft love toning down everything until it is no longer fun, they probably would do that.
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

To be fair, Rayman 2 was extremely easy. And even then, they managed to water that down and make it even easier with Rayman 3D.

I'd like to see a combination of concepts from all the games really, Rayman 2 has many alluring elements, but there are plenty of elements within that were done much better in other titles, combat being one of the best examples of them.
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer

Post by Bradandez »

Henchman1028 wrote:
Bradandez wrote:Oh yes, and the levels should be totally empty after you beat them and the enemies should give you back health because otherwise the game would be too hard.
Seeing how modern gamers (Especially casuals) are chickens who can't stand a little difficulty and big developers nowadays like Ubisoft love toning down everything until it is no longer fun, they probably would do that.
Uh huh, right... this is coming from the guy who can't handle a two hit KO.
Master wrote:I'd like to see a combination of concepts from all the games really, Rayman 2 has many alluring elements, but there are plenty of elements within that were done much better in other titles, combat being one of them.
I would love to have the world variety of Rayman 1, the combat of Rayman 3, the art and music presentation of Rayman Origins and Legends for the next 3D Rayman game.

And personally, I would love to see Globox, the Teensies, and Barbara be playable characters. I really hate it when games make you stick to only one character throughout the whole game. I'd think it be fun if each character has their own unique moves. Globox does have his rain dance, the Teensies can be in a pair and use their magic, and Barbara has her ax. You can do something with all of them.
Henchman1028
Céloche

Post by Henchman1028 »

I just prefer life bars overall. It has nothing to do with the difficulty of Rayman Origins or Legends at all. It's one of the reasons I didn't like Super Mario 3D World as much as other 3D Marios.
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3345

Post by Thebananacrafter! »

Oh great
Another Rayman 4 this Rayman 4 that topic
HEY callin from Springfeel
Eren
El Stomacho
Tings: 24258

Post by Eren »

Thebananacrafter! wrote:Oh great
SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Image Image
Steam Profile Youtube Account
Thebananacrafter!
Robot Ninja
Tings: 3345

Post by Thebananacrafter! »

Eren wrote:
Thebananacrafter! wrote:Oh great
Im sure in 1 month or 2 there will be another one of these topics
HEY callin from Springfeel
gamerz31w
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1365

Post by gamerz31w »

Gals and guls I can make some 3D models.If something will be against rules I make new constructive thread.
I'm after consuming new operating system from Windows 7 Black Edition to new os called Windows 8.1 and I swapped C:/,D:/ hard drive partitions.It may be a problem to save .blend file and submit to mediafire to show you my model as legit proof.
SpyroGuy
Céloche
Tings: 7416

Post by SpyroGuy »

Bradandez wrote:I really hope it's not called Rayman 4.
How about Rayman 4,79 and a half, then?