What games are you currently playing?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Bzzit
El Stomacho
Tings: 24529

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by Bzzit »

Still playing Fallout 4. Hunting for the Bobbleheads has been great, as it's allowed for me to encounter interesting side quests and locations I would have overlooked otherwise.

I'm tempted to get the season pass to play the story DLC, Nuka World and Far Harbour, but I hate how most of it is crafting content, which I'm not really a fan of. Wish it was all story stuff like the old Fallout games.
Rayman is the best man
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Trying to finish Rayman Origins 100% on PS3.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

Bradandez wrote:Trying to finish Rayman Origins 100% on PS3.
I remember getting Origins on launch for PS3 and 100%ed the game in two days, what a wild ride that was.

Apparently, I'm one of the first achievers too:
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Keane
André
Tings: 222528

Post by Keane »

I've decided to stop being a fucking pleb and play the Zelda games. I started Wind Waker for the first time and it's pretty much exactly as good as everyone has been saying for the past decade.

Anyway, I really wanna do Majora's Mask after this one but I'm not sure if I really like the idea of the 3DS version. I mean it looks great, but I feel like maybe a game like that might not really like, come across the same way when compressed into a small handheld screen? But it's still not on the virtual console so I don't really have another option.

Also are the GBC/GBA games worth it?
Burgers float into my room...
Adsolution wrote:muse - showbiz (super mario sunshiner mario falling sound cover ending)
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Playing Legion. Really liking this expansion. The new continent is awesome and I'm really enjoying the quests and detail in the world.
Rayman is the best man
buildersith
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by buildersith »

Don't have the money to buy Legion right now, but the hype around it did get me to resub for the first time in about 2 years. So I've been levelling a Worgen Warrior for a couple days and I'm enjoying it, I have an addon called storytime which changes the quest windows into a conversation windows, so I'll actually read the quest text and its pretty awesome.
[steam: Buildersith][PSN: Buildersith]
Pirez
Globox
Tings: 98075

Post by Pirez »

Keane wrote:Anyway, I really wanna do Majora's Mask after this one but I'm not sure if I really like the idea of the 3DS version. I mean it looks great, but I feel like maybe a game like that might not really like, come across the same way when compressed into a small handheld screen? But it's still not on the virtual console so I don't really have another option.
I would recommand Ocarina Of Time first since Majora's Mask is its direct sequel.
Keane wrote:Also are the GBC/GBA games worth it?
Dunno about the Oracle of Seasons/Ages, but i'd highly recommand both Link's Awakening DX and Minish Cap, the latter being waaaaaaay underrated.
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

buildersith wrote:Don't have the money to buy Legion right now, but the hype around it did get me to resub for the first time in about 2 years. So I've been levelling a Worgen Warrior for a couple days and I'm enjoying it, I have an addon called storytime which changes the quest windows into a conversation windows, so I'll actually read the quest text and its pretty awesome.
That sounds pretty c00l. I also resubbed quite recently after a couple years break (by break I mean my account was hacked in 2013 and I somehow retrieved it late last year).
I also play Alliance! (Draenei Paladin). 8) What server you on, ey?
Rayman is the best man
Bradandez
Dora Dodemer
Tings: 137530

Post by Bradandez »

Keane wrote:Anyway, I really wanna do Majora's Mask after this one but I'm not sure if I really like the idea of the 3DS version. I mean it looks great, but I feel like maybe a game like that might not really like, come across the same way when compressed into a small handheld screen? But it's still not on the virtual console so I don't really have another option.
I have no problem with the compressed screen playing OOT3D, though I do have a New Nintendo 3DS XL which may resolve the problem a bit. Though I digress, the game is great to play and looks amazing. I also have Majora's Mask 3D but I haven't touched it, still need to beat Ocarina of Time 3D.
buildersith
Électoon

Post by buildersith »

Bzzit wrote:What server you on, ey?
Ah, I have a few characters on a few eu servers, only one of them is at the WOD level cap though which is my human hunter on Silvermoon, which is where I have most of my characters.
The Worgen I'm leveling is on Aggramar though, for 2 reasons, one, Silvermoon was full when I made him because Legion literally launched about 2 hours earlier.
Secondly I was very adamant about wanting to name him Cu Sith, and there's already a Cu Sith on silvermoon so I chose the first server that wasn't full that also didn't have any characters with that name. :p
[steam: Buildersith][PSN: Buildersith]
Itooh
Carmen
Location: Perdu, quelque part dans le Grand Raccourci... >< Help !
Tings: 41812

Post by Itooh »

As long as you don't play them in public transports, solo games can be appreciated on 3DS. Ocarina of Time isn't even much needed to play Majora's Mask. So given the incredible game it is, I'd say go! :mrgreen:

I've started Drak Souls recently. Not my type of game usually, but I was curious about its narration and level-design.
So far unfortunately, I feel like I'm repeating the same actions over and over. :| It bores me, and even beating Taurus didn't give me much satisfaction. I had to search on the Internet to know what to do. I know it's not how the game should be played, but there's not much in it that interests me, so…
Now I'm stuck with some sot of warthog who "is vulnerable to fire". I used all my bombs on it, that didn't prevent it to kill me. So I just die in the most boring loop… :|

It's just the beginning oft he game, and I'd like to discover more of its fascinating world! But progress is made only with those annoying fights, and stupid death, and I just get stuck in the same areas for hours. And while I do like some roguelikes for the satisfaction of learning something after each try, and getting better with time and trainings, here I don't find any fun in fighting monsters, or getting new equipment or levels. So I am not really motivated to get better in an activity that I don't enjoy anyway… :/
Maybe I'll give it some more try, but I have lost most of my motivation right now.

On another hand, I've finished Firewatch! Now that's a cool narrative game, with great visuals, relaxing atmosphere, and reakky nice dialogs! :) The story isn't perfect unfortunately, trying to be some sort of fake thriller, but overall it's still a good game.

I've also launched quickly Dear Esther again. I have mixed feeling about this game. First time I played it, years ago, I didn't get it at all. Then I learned (on this same forum, eh) that it has ghosts! They are easy to mis, but they're here. This invisible presence blew my mind, and almost give me the creep. :lol:
So yesterday, when I played it for capturing some footage, I actually searched them. I knew some of their location, so it should be easy, right? Well, couldn't find any. Even the most obvious at the end! O_o Maybe I had a glimpse of one, but I can't be sure.
But I realized how excellent this game sound design is, and all its atmosphere overall. There's actually a lot of mysterious noises, heard in some specific places. Voices, foot-step. All giving the impression of some souls still haunting the island! Or… the protagonist mind?
I still didn't get much of the story! Does it talk about a man lost in an island? Or regretting its past? Was he alone on this island, or was there other peaople living here? Is the island only in his mind? Where lived all those people he mentioned? I even haven't seen my favorite part of the game (I swear, in the cave, there was this incredible scene the first time I played… where is it!?)! But this time, I knew something: the dialog are randomly chosen on each session. You never get to see the same letters when you play it. And a strong subject of the game is… madness.
Dear Esther is full of hallucinations, confusions, narrative gaps… I can't tell precisely what is the story, and who is the protagonist. It has ghosts that I've never seen, and details that I can't explain (what is written on those walls? Why?). And it's about a man losing his lucidity… Well, I'm still not sure I really like this game. Not sure if I dislike it either. It is a strange experience, with very interesting ideas.
Your eyes are not ready for this, and your brain not prepared for that.
You should probably instead play some of these, or watch some of those.
*drops the mic* (just kidding, mics are expensive)
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

I've been playing Worms W.M.D. in PC. It is a fantastic game, the Armageddon/World Party sequel that I've been waiting for since that time!

As for other games, a few weeks ago I have been circling around Pokémon Blue/Silver, Stadium 1 and Stadium 2.
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

I'll be playing the open beta of BattleField 1 today (on PS4).
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

buildersith wrote:
Bzzit wrote:What server you on, ey?
Ah, I have a few characters on a few eu servers, only one of them is at the WOD level cap though which is my human hunter on Silvermoon, which is where I have most of my characters.
The Worgen I'm leveling is on Aggramar though, for 2 reasons, one, Silvermoon was full when I made him because Legion literally launched about 2 hours earlier.
Secondly I was very adamant about wanting to name him Cu Sith, and there's already a Cu Sith on silvermoon so I chose the first server that wasn't full that also didn't have any characters with that name. :p
Ah, Aggramar is the server with my Horde characters on. I play my Alliance on Sylvanas, cos it's PVP and I have gained a liking for fightin' round the world.
At first I though Cu Sith was that character from Final Fantasy VII, but Google has informed me that it is a mythological Scottish hound. Pretty cool, especially for a Worgen name!
Rayman is the best man
Greeness
Aurora
Tings: 17030

Post by Greeness »

Been playing coop portal with a friend.
Rare Rayman images Drive folder:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Feel free to share any rare media that's missing.
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

I’ve finally finished FFXII! The final boss was hard as fucking hell!!!
Harpic fraîcheur
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by Harpic fraîcheur »

I've been playing Payday 2 with a friend today.
Une nouvelle vague de fraîcheur, Harpic fraîcheur verte ! :D
Image Image
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Post by Fifo »

I was playing a little FFX-2.
ikke471
Antitoon
Location: Who knows? Did you check your closet? I would If I were you...

Post by ikke471 »

so much overwatch... oh so much overwatch
incognito
Électoon

Post by incognito »

Hey PluM !
Okay, thanks to the help of a friend, I now have my hands on a copy of Half-Life 2 Non Steam, I'm currently extracting the files right now, I hope it will work, I await that game since fucking 2004 ! The first time I finished HL1.
If it works like I think, and there is no reason it doesn't, I'll try to install the Anonymex Quake voice pack to it to give that dear Gordon a raspy head covered voice like I did for Bitterman. :)