What games are you currently playing?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
PopuriAO29
Barbara
Tings: 12265

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by PopuriAO29 »

Here it this! my gameplay for Winning Eleven 2010. since it is unofficial project i made myself.
I recorded because i have FreeMCBoot, as well Open PS2 Loader too.

The Embed Discord (See how much members being online):
When you see ">", use the discord button (above) to join.

Hmm... Is my rhythm right...? -Kanon Matsubara
Steo
Globox
Tings: 91547

Post by Steo »

I'm currently playing the first Splinter Cell, with the intention of playing right through the entire series since they're amazing games.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

TOTAL: 809687
The Jonster
Joe
Tings: 78205

Post by The Jonster »

After stating several times I’d play, I finally started on Rayman Legends last night. WOW! So much for me to do already after only a couple levels in. I’ve heard it’s a pain to get to the ultimate level of awesomeness though so that might not be something I’ll go for unless I have plenty of free time.
Always be true to yourself.
Sigs by Steo and R4Y_ANC3L
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

About time. :roll: :P

I've finished the first Splinter Cell and moved onto Pandora Tomorrow. They're challenging but fun to play and it's been a while since I had played one other than Blacklist.
FC: 40210 | CF: 103059 | BOM: 94388 | LOTLD: 120486 | DOTK: 110450 | LS: 40810 | SBTC: 99693 | HH: 100028 | TOTL: 100563

R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique
Tings: 500

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I am currently playing Wiimm's Mario Kart Fun which is basically Mario Kart Wii filled to the brim with custom track files that can be used for the game.

And also Rayman 2 Dreamcast.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

I still have 3 Splinter Cell games to play, but I took a short break and completed Super Mario Bros. 2 on SNES tonight. I should also prepare some stuff for TTQ actually. :P

PopuriAO29
Barbara

Post by PopuriAO29 »

Revue Starlight: Relive

Had to play this game. it was been released in April 2019 for international version (With exception of English Dub). I've been trying to find more rewards about star gems. Honestly i'm never heard this game. as well anime too. I have no idea why Karen Aijo asking me that i'm always up until 2am.

Besides, I will try finish stories in future, while i will increasing level. as long as possible, making rank increases for stage girls, then i will do my best!

Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

After putting it off for so long, I'm finally going to play Portal 2. Maybe I'd understand Plum's Portal references then, at one stage I didn't understand why the cake is a lie. :mrgreen:

The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

I've been itching to play Mario Golf lately and I recently finished yesterday, so I've moved on to Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour along with Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Team (i finished this game but i have this weird obsession with this spin-off series where I try to maximize all the levels on my Pokemon, among other things :lol: ) and Rayman Legends. I'm currently stopped on Olympus Maximus in Rayman Legends, but I plan to finish that and Grannies' World Tour this week. I'm really curious about the Back to Origins paintings but I want to save those for last.
PopuriAO29
Barbara

Post by PopuriAO29 »

no more games playing? Honestly, i'm still playing Revue Starlight Relive. I have been level 50 right now, and i tried gacha to obtain Musketeer D'Artagnan - Karen Aijo.

I wish i wanted get more star gems, and i am now on Main Story 6 - ReLive. it might getting end soon to finish story. but i can find star gems while on Stage of Dreams. Also, i got Musketeer Athos - Hikari Kagura. maybe it's too hard when i want obtain on gacha.

R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

I HAVE GTA VICE CITY STORIES, BABY!!

Getting this game to run through emulator had to be easy since PPSSPP doesn't require searching for BIOS.
Electoon
Barbara
Tings: 11900

Post by Electoon »

Just posting here to say I've been trying out Kao the Kangaroo: Round 2 since it's currenly free on Steam until tomorrow at 8am (in some time zone or other). It's definiely worth looking at if you want that Rayman aesthetic, it is very Rayman 2 in style. You just have to look past the slightly questionable voice acting ;)

Link here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1048 ... o_Round_2/
The Jonster
Joe

Post by The Jonster »

Currently playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, but I don't plan to put a lot of effort into this game like I am with Red Team (which I'm still playing also). Coincedentally, this is the first game I played in this spin-off series. :D
PopuriAO29
Barbara

Post by PopuriAO29 »

Last time i play Puchiguru Love Live before the service shuts down in 2019-05-31. So now, i've finally found the Private Server made by team members (nor HonkySora). Meaningful that i did know why my id was gone. so i couldn't recover.

From hereafter, maybe i'm not sure to play that game. Looking to know in the future. As for Photokatsu, i don't remember about private server if some members on discord who fan aikatsu, they will make the private server for photokatsu. making the game playable.

I did asked CursedBlackCat on Discord. so further on. I gotta play it later in the future for Puchiguru Love Live.

EDIT: I have been level 58 even i play Revue Starlight: Relive. i need try make strong stage girls, while i'm focusing the events that repeating from 2018.

Indy
Crapaud blindé
Location: Echoing Caves and my work department in a corner of my house.
Tings: 15801

Post by Indy »

Jurassic World Evolution:
After a year, Frontier is finally living up to my expectations.
The trailer prior to the game's release showed non-ingame footage, implied it has terrain tools just like ZT2. Turns out it doesn't. But the additional DLC and challenges are worth blowing my money on this gem. That is until last month, an update surfaced online. And now I'm even more psyched, I'm actually being proud of Frontier and the developers who worked on JW:E.

Team Fortress 2:
For a while, I was distancing myself from the game and the community due to lack of accessibility to gear. In other words, hats. (Yeah...)
But I mostly wanted to play MvM. 80% of the community MvM servers available are full of lazy cheaters, spambots and malware. As well as unprepared players with no clue, no plan or strategy. And since I bought a 20Euro Steam card two weeks ago, I updated my Medic Loadout.
PSN: Toxic_Dragon_96
Twitter: DeltaVelocity
RayLy
Ptizêtre Ninja
Tings: 3255

Post by RayLy »

Undertale:
Got the switch version recently and glad I did. The game is just constantly making me laugh and have a good time, and I don't even like rpgs too much. Haven't gotten too far but definitely wanna finish it eventually.

Mario Kart Wii:
One of my favorite entries in the series. The characters are actually quite difficult to unlock and it makes the experience so much more rewarding. Wish Mk8 had the same level of challenge when it came to unlocking the roster.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:
Definitely more fun than past entries, barring previous complaint. New content from the first MK8 is so sparse though. Really, really wish there was more DLC.
R4Y_ANC3L
Bras maléfique

Post by R4Y_ANC3L »

RayLy wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:28 amMario Kart Wii:
One of my favorite entries in the series. The characters are actually quite difficult to unlock and it makes the experience so much more rewarding. Wish Mk8 had the same level of challenge when it came to unlocking the roster.
Time is worth spending on Mario Kart Wii. I guarantee! That game is a hobby to me. :hehe:

The next thing I got to is Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team.
I am only playing this only because I have seen my old good friends playing it and sometimes against each other in Ad hoc mode at my original school in the old days. I thought might as well give it a try and I think I have forgotten how darn exhilarating it is!

Same story with DBZ Shin Budokai; Another Road.
Electoon
Barbara
Tings: 11900

Post by Electoon »

I finished Kao the Kangaroo 2 today and I had a blast from beginning to end. The Rayman 2 influence is clear from beginning to end, although aesthetically it's probably closer to the Spyro series. It pretty much wears its influences on it's sleeves, but it's a very fun and laidback experience. The atmosphere and soundtrack is extremely chill and it's a short game with no lives system, so it's a good one to pick up and play if you just want to relax with a 3D platformer.

If my two post spanning Kao promotion (no, Ihaven't been paid to do this ;)) has sold anyone, while it's no longer free, it's normally only £1.69, which is well worth it for a 2000s 3D platformer experirence.

To make this post seem less like an advert ;), I've also been playing a lot of Elder Scrolls Online with my brother this year, and I'm also part the way through a playthrough of Banjo-Kazooie on N64.
Steo
Globox

Post by Steo »

Went back to Super Mario Odyssey again after not playing it for so long. I have a backlog of Switch games to play while still wanting to buy more of them. :lol:

Aaron
Vendeur
Tings: 81340

Post by Aaron »

As of just now, I'm playing Wario Land 4 with Visual Boy Advance and I already love it! It's an awesome little game and it's really fun to play, the soundtrack is great, I like the different interesting atmospheres and all. I do plan on playing the earlier Wario Land games in the series too though after I'm done with WL4.