I converted audio files like waa, wad and wam from PC's Rayman 4 BF file of into usual audio files.

Discuss tools to aid in the modification and running of Rayman games.

Moderators: English moderators, Modding and utilities team

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Ilyaman
Lividstone
Tings: 415

I converted audio files like waa, wad and wam from PC's Rayman 4 BF file of into usual audio files.

Post by Ilyaman »

Hello guys, do you know any program or any way to convert waa, wad and wam audio files from PC version of RRR's Rayman4.BF file to usual audio file formats, I'll be so glad if you do.Thanks in advance.

Edit: P. S. Now I have converted Rayman 4 BF's audio files and you can download them.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/963ueqp4 ... s.rar/file

Additional thanks to:
  • Got4n for advising me QuickBMS and Sally BF script for extracting files from Rayman 4 BF.
    Droolie for advising Vgmstream.
    Creators of the Rayman Pirate Community for creating this wonderful site.
    And you for views on my page...
Last edited by Ilyaman on Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:45 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ilyaman
Lividstone

Re: I need some help for converting audio files like waa, wad and wam from PC's Rayman 4 BF file of into usual audio fil

Post by Ilyaman »

Thank you so much for the program and I really appreciate that Droolie! Another question, what are these wol and ofc files tho and what program was used for them?
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Re: I need some help for converting audio files like waa, wad and wam from PC's Rayman 4 BF file of into usual audio fil

Post by Droolie »

Ilyaman wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:06 pm Thank you so much for the program and I really appreciate that Droolie! Another question, what are these wol and ofc files tho and what program was used for them?
They're both engine files and aside from Jade Engine itself they, and all other Jade files, can be read by my work in progress Jade map viewer :)
.wol = WOrldList
.ofc = FunCtion (binarized)

While there are a ton of prototype .wol files included in every build of RRR, they point to data that isn't included, so they're sadly useless. :(
Ilyaman
Lividstone

Post by Ilyaman »

Droolie wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:54 pm
Ilyaman wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:06 pm Thank you so much for the program and I really appreciate that Droolie! Another question, what are these wol and ofc files tho and what program was used for them?
They're both engine files and aside from Jade Engine itself they, and all other Jade files, can be read by my work in progress Jade map viewer :)
.wol = WOrldList
.ofc = FunCtion (binarized)

While there are a ton of prototype .wol files included in every build of RRR, they point to data that isn't included, so they're sadly useless. :(
Good to know, thanks for answer and this is my last question, what are these bin files in bin folder next to EngineDatas folder?
Last edited by Ilyaman on Mon Aug 08, 2022 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Post by Droolie »

Ilyaman wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:18 amGood to know, thanks for answer and this is my last question, what are these bin files in bin folder next to EngineDatas folder?
They contain the bulk of the game data, BINarized and packed together in a few .bin files per level. Just like before they can't be read with anything except Jade engine and specialized Jade map viewers. :)
Ilyaman
Lividstone

Re: I converted audio files like waa, wad and wam from PC's Rayman 4 BF file of into usual audio files.

Post by Ilyaman »

Thanks for answer.