Megaman Discussion

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Which Megaman series is your favourite?

Megaman (Classic)
61%
Megaman X
33%
Megaman Zero
6%
Megaman Legends
No votes
Megaman Battle Network
No votes
Megaman ZX
No votes
Megaman Star Force
No votes

Total votes: 18

Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Megaman Discussion

Post by Shawn »

Discuss everything Megaman here! The classic series, X, Zero, Battle Network, Legends, ZX, or the upcoming Mighty no. 9.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love every series! Especially the X series!!! Star Force is good too.....
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox
Tings: 54431

Re: I loves Mega Man!!!

Post by Matyuv »

Fuck Megaman.
MandM81 wrote:YYYYYYYRRRHLHLPYYYYYYPDPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYRRRRRR
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Fuck you. :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2: :fuck2:
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

Don't flame please.
Tobbe
Big Mama
Tings: 288691

Post by Tobbe »

megaman is fag tbh. :?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Surgeon may think he is God, but God knows he is no surgeon
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Ur a fag. Mega MAn kicks the ass/
Tobbe
Big Mama

Post by Tobbe »

hey dun flame for giving m3 honest opinion! :pascontent:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

sorry. i get angry sometimes.
Tobbe
Big Mama

Post by Tobbe »

rofl u misspelled the tietl!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

I agree with Tobbe.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

To each his own.
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

True.
Tobbe
Big Mama

Post by Tobbe »

yeah
Matyuv
Gangsta Globox

Post by Matyuv »

indeed
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

My faggy brother had to get for a sec. DX

I have the Dark hole battle card. :P
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

mega man sucks!!!!
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Why do you think that?
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

i dunno.
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

So you have no reason?! :confus:
Tobbe
Big Mama

Post by Tobbe »

teh ga3mz r shit maybe?