Rabbids Go Home... Yeah!

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Droolie
Mr Sax
Tings: 61830

Re: Rabbids Go Home... Yeah!

Post by Droolie »

Holy Crap wrote:
Drolpiraat wrote:Most platformers on the Wii have crappy controls. Sure, developers can make the player turn the controller sideways, but will they do it? And if they do it, wouldn't a normal controller still be better?
Gamecube/Classic Controller. Problem solved. Both can be bought seperately and they're not too expensive as far as I know.
Does a Gamecube/Classic controller work with all Wii games?
Holy Crap
Vendeur
Location: I AM OMNIPRESENT! (Just like God, only better, because I exist)
Tings: 80202

Post by Holy Crap »

No, but if they made it for the wii they would/should make it compatible with those controllers.
CLARK1
Ptizêtre en or
Tings: 910

Post by CLARK1 »

anymore news about it guys... + when was it anounced + Is everyone shure this will happen
hi help to make the rayman animation, of lachimaxes story.
help to get all the species in the population map topic!
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Lijik wrote:You... you haven't seen gameplay videos have you?

And no, pre-rendered trailers don't count as gameplay.
What does "gameplay videos" mean? Which game are you talking about?
Lijik wrote:EDIT- Hell, I'd even go so far as to say you've never played CotT and know nothing about it aside from that fact it uses the word Titans. See I can make stupid non-factual conclusions based on no evidence too.
Is there a point in that edit?
dingodile555 wrote:Hoooooooly shit and they even called them 'Titans'? What a rip-off! :shock:

Take a seat, Spiraldoor.
ROFL@ dingo's belief that Titans were created for Crash Bandicoot! :lol:
dingodile555
Lums Rouge
Tings: 65

Post by dingodile555 »

YEAH BUT... HIJACKING TITANS IS WHAT CRASH OF THE TITANS (WHICH SOME DESCRIBED AS A KID-FRIENDLY GOD OF WAR) DID TWO YEARS AGO. IT'S CLEARLY RIPPED OFF THE IDEA.

ROFL @ SPIRALDOOR TALKING ABOUT HDD 4.1 SURROUND SOUND BLU RAY MAN OLO

BLU RAY COULD BE A RAYMAN CHARACTER
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

Take a chill pill man :|

Apparently there's some info about it in the UK official Nintendo Magazine now. Shame they always wrap the damn things, I wanted to take a peek.
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

I was going to get that magazine. Damn I should've got it if it had info D: Maybe I could get it tomorow...
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
dingodile555
Lums Rouge
Tings: 65

Post by dingodile555 »

Yeah and it isn't worth buying that crap just for one thing, I would wait and someone else will probably scan it onto the interwebs some time.

EDIT: If you usually get it or you like reading about NINTENDOAAAz new shit then yeah, go buy it and report to Rayman PC da sekrit infoez.
Serza5
Mr Dark

Post by Serza5 »

I think this one has an animal crossing keyring I may be interested in. :mefiant: (xD) Meh I have nothing else to spend my money on.
Words of Wisdom :
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Cairnie
Murfy

Post by Cairnie »

The last time I bought a games magazine was Retro Gamer back in 2007. Just comes to show how interesting [and expensive!!!] these are nowadays.

so wuz old psn banner

Serza5
Mr Dark

Post by Serza5 »

The magazines are expensive? :shock: I never really notice the prices on them apart from the ones that are advertised on TV with the promotional items...and those prices are shocking.
Words of Wisdom :
Shawn
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by Shawn »

They only cost about $17.00 here in America.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Cairnie
Murfy

Post by Cairnie »

WHAT

OK so, Retro Gamer and the like cost like 6 quid, mainly because they used to have coverdisks, and they usually bump up the price. But over the years a lot of mags I used to read have become less and less interesting and I'll only go for ones with like, big articles on one subject now, say about 6 pages.

so wuz old psn banner

Xenon
Pirate Lunette
Tings: 98896

Post by Xenon »

Our family has made a decree to not buy magazines at all (with the exception of the TV Times naturally). If I want to go have a nosey for a game I like in particular I simply use the Internet. There I can find (p)reviews, sellers, price and many other details an ordinary magazine wouldn't provide. :)
Shawn
Antitoon

Post by Shawn »

Xenon wrote:If I want to go have a nosey for a game I like in particular I simply use the Internet. There I can find (p)reviews, sellers, price and many other details an ordinary magazine wouldn't provide. :)
And sometimes (if you're lucky) you can find scans of the magazine you didn't want to buy. :3 But there wouldn't be any point to that since, as you said, other sources on the internet are far more informative.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation-but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it. For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live, because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. For if you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs, heirs of God and co-heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.
Lijik
Antitoon

Post by Lijik »

Here's the new infos on the game:
- 6 hub worlds, 20 environments, over 50 missions
- roughly 100 different humans, all based on various stereotypes
- main enemies are the Verminators and Vermi-dogs
- Verminators set traps to catch Rabbids, but they are actually scared of Rabbids
- levels hide various collectibles
- collect target items for new abilities: use a hospital patient’s oxygen bed to float
- new game mechanics added in roughly every 20 minutes
- target items can help you progress in other environments
- chase, battle, time attack, boss missions
- 15 hours of gameplay
- cutscenes explain missions
- crazy music and slapstick comedy…and fart jokes
- each mission ends with you flushing your goodies down a toilet
- multiplayer, but details not yet revealed
- locations: Airport, Builders’ Yard, Graveyard, Museum, Office, Pile, Supermarket (may be more)
- games of inspiration: Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy
- motion-control for opening doors and other context-sensitive events
- took almost a year to decide what direction to go with the game
Commence 30 posts of "THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE SHITTIEST GAME EVER"
Limely
Aurora
Tings: 17095

Post by Limely »

I don't know. From what I have seen, I think this game will turn out quite nice... It'll obviously be a Wii game, though, but god knows the wii needs some nice games that were not just produced by Nintendo.
Lijik
Antitoon

Post by Lijik »

I think so too. Only thing I have an issue with is the enemies might get repetitive if its mostly just Verminators and their dogs.
Maybe theres gonna be different ranks later on in the game, but right now every released screen with them in it just shows the same design
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

dingodile555 wrote:YEAH BUT... HIJACKING TITANS IS WHAT CRASH OF THE TITANS (WHICH SOME DESCRIBED AS A KID-FRIENDLY GOD OF WAR) DID TWO YEARS AGO. IT'S CLEARLY RIPPED OFF THE IDEA.
*MASSIVE FACEPALM*

YOU DON'T HIJACK TITANS IN GOW3, THE TITANS ARE THE PLAYER'S ALLIES AND THE ACTUAL ENVIRONMENTS THAT THE LEVELS ARE SET ON, AND ARE THOUSANDS OF TIMES BIGGER THAN THE ONES IN CRASH OF THE TITANS FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
dingodile555 wrote:ROFL @ SPIRALDOOR TALKING ABOUT HDD 4.1 SURROUND SOUND BLU RAY MAN OLO

BLU RAY COULD BE A RAYMAN CHARACTER
Good one. :roll:
Limely
Aurora
Tings: 17095

Post by Limely »

Lijik wrote:I think so too. Only thing I have an issue with is the enemies might get repetitive if its mostly just Verminators and their dogs.
Maybe theres gonna be different ranks later on in the game, but right now every released screen with them in it just shows the same design
I agree there, though the design itself is pretty fun-looking... Hoping they'll try to avoid that though.