Rayman Legends

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.

Which version is your favourite?

Wii U
29%
PlayStation 3
8%
Xbox 360
5%
PlayStation Vita
2%
PC
26%
PlayStation 4
13%
Xbox One
3%
Switch
14%

Total votes: 212

Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Re: Rayman Legends

Post by Adsolution »

TeensieKing wrote:I would have copied the PS3 controlled but it's alright.
I hate the PS3 controller. Just saying.
TeensieKing wrote:For myself I only have to say 'ok'. I'm not any Nintendo fanboy or anything, I just like whatever that comes my way. I only have to say I think that was a wise move, I love playing with a normal controller and I'll probably do it most of the time. I would have copied the PS3 controlled but it's alright. That Microsoft and Sony copy Nintendo isn't plain false, it's a fact. That barely come up with their own ideas, they prefer copying Nintendo's or recycling them from their older consoles. Also, that's good because players aren't restricted to one console, but it's bad because you have few actually different options. But I'll just deal with it.
It is actually false. Inspiration is not the same as copying. Take Sony's approach for instance: their motion integration into the controllers was a small feature that only plays subtle parts here and there, as opposed to the Wii's blatant design and being constructed for full motion control. Now take Microsoft's Kinekt: It's an entirely separate accessory that has its own set of games. But not only is it a full-body motion controller for its games, you can also use it with your computer and even motion cap with it. The only real concept shared among them is the fact that physical motion is applied, which for your information, has been around far longer than the Wii.

I also want to add another thing here: Nintendo from my perspective hasn't done anything truly innovative for a while. The Wii U from a technical standpoint isn't innovative at all, it's just literally combining a DS and a Wii; it's a total gimmick, but it's a gimmick that works. I'm more of a PC and X360 person myself, but I just enjoy the selection of games for the X360 a lot more than Sony/Nintendo, because they seem to have far more consistently good titles, and I enjoy the grittier games a bit more.
DesLife wrote:
TeensieKing wrote:That's sadly how things work there. Nintendo innovates and Sony and Microsoft copy.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So wrong :')
Aje!
gamegirl the rayfan
Ugly
Location: in my litte grond brorw at the out skirt of the candy cheutu
Tings: 680

Post by gamegirl the rayfan »

i some times think to my self why ubi soft why did you have to go and mess up rayman :(
Ray502
Magicien
Tings: 52095

Post by Ray502 »

gamegirl the rayfan wrote:i some times think to my self why ubi soft why did you have to go and mess up rayman :(
Why do you think that? Just asking :wink:
FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556
gamegirl the rayfan
Ugly

those gay faggot rapest shit ball rabbids thats why :evil: ( the face of anger is at the rabbids not you )
Nannerb3
El Luchador
Tings: 22135

Post by Nannerb3 »

The series split. Calm down. :roll:
gamegirl the rayfan
Ugly

never i mean when they were part of the series it was unfergiveable :evil:
Nannerb3
El Luchador
Tings: 22135

Post by Nannerb3 »

Well I don't want to hear your incessant whining, and I'm sure nobody else here does either.
General Magma
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 125

Post by General Magma »

So.. is there any story involved with the game this time? Will we ever see releases of it on other platforms or will it forever remain to be a Wii U-Exclusive?
I think these questions have gone unanswered so far...
Reiska
Knaaren
Tings: 5875

Post by Reiska »

Is online co-op still in?
gamegirl the rayfan
Ugly

pics of raymanlegends (please get spme good screen shots n

i,ll go get some bye for now
Danone
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Re: pics of raymanlegends (please get spme good screen shots n

Post by Danone »

I think we can post them in Rayman Legends topic. :D
sergiomonty
Antitoon
Tings: 10

Post by sergiomonty »

oh, raygirl...
DesLife wrote:
TeensieKing wrote:That's sadly how things work there. Nintendo innovates and Sony and Microsoft copy.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
So wrong :')
DesLife....just...*sigh*

Nintendo creates something new, the other consoles copy it AND improve it, that's how everything works.
When nintendo announced Wii Motion Plus, the Balance Board and the Wii Mic, Microsoft created Kinect and Sony created PS Move.
Now, Nintendo announced Wii U, and suddenly microsoft announced SmartGlass...
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Who cares which company got there first? Releasing a quality product is all that matters. Why is this even being debated?
Cairnie
Murfy
Tings: 85030

Post by Cairnie »

gamegirl the rayfan wrote:those gay faggot rapest shit ball rabbids thats why :evil: ( the face of anger is at the rabbids not you )
This is where I draw the fucking line, don't fucking dare compare fictional characters to rapists PLEASE
giant photobucket picture wuz ere

so wuz old psn banner

you know old out of date stuff
Imco
Aline Louïa
Tings: 123540

Post by Imco »

PLEAAASSE TELL ME THIS GAME WILL NOT ONLY BE FOR WII U! :(
Event-Bot wrote:I'm here.
Thanks for creating me popa. :coeur:
Spanex
Électoon

Post by Spanex »

Imcotjuh wrote:PLEAAASSE TELL ME THIS GAME WILL NOT ONLY BE FOR WII U! :(
Sorry buddy. Maybe later after a few years it gets a port.
Acarr
Électoon

Post by Acarr »

Sadly, it's made as a release title for the Wii U only. Though my Wii is dusty and unused now so it could use a replacement :mrgreen:
spiraldoor
Oumbr
Tings: 156595

Post by spiraldoor »

Spanex wrote:
Imcotjuh wrote:PLEAAASSE TELL ME THIS GAME WILL NOT ONLY BE FOR WII U! :(
Sorry buddy. Maybe later after a few years it gets a port.
My guess is six months before it hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
TeensieKing
Carnivora
Tings: 12809

Post by TeensieKing »

I simply can't believe Rayman would turn a Nintendo-exclusive in the middle of a trilogy. I think it's more likely that RL will come out for other consoles too.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

RayFan9876 wrote:
I also want to add another thing here: Nintendo from my perspective hasn't done anything truly innovative for a while. The Wii U from a technical standpoint isn't innovative at all, it's just literally combining a DS and a Wii; it's a total gimmick, but it's a gimmick that works. I'm more of a PC and X360 person myself, but I just enjoy the selection of games for the X360 a lot more than Sony/Nintendo, because they seem to have far more consistently good titles, and I enjoy the grittier games a bit more.
I can understand your dislike for Sony, Rayfan, though honestly, I love Ps3 much more then the 360.
If there is anything I love it's all the games thrown at us, Sony always throws in a nice variety, though some silly exclusives that I don't really care about such as "fat princess" or anything else of the sort, Sony just always seems to bring what I want. They are really kick ass with portables also, I heard Vita is suppose to have the best graphics up to date for a portable system.
The Vita game library is small as fuck, therefore I won't be purchasing one until it gets a good library. The psp grew a massive library. If anything I do think Sony makes some pretty stupid decisions at times, yet they seem to bring what I want, what others want. Sly 4 also looks awesome. I really hope they can improve the Vita library. Rayman Origins, Wipeout, and Uncharted seem like the only good games. Honestly I dislike the Kinect and move. The only microsoft exclusive I care about is Halo, I never got into Gears of war, or anything else they've had to offer. I'll admit, I did have shit tons of fun on fruit slice on the kinect with my friend, though I still feel as if the kinect and move are kind of boring in a way. I was never bothered by the PS controller, it has a nice grip for me, and I memorize shapes easier then letters I suppose. I guess it just varies in taste for gaming, playstation has served me well.

@Stace, also just ignore her, every post she's made has lead me to believe I really can't take her seriously.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D