Which Rayman character are you? (Quiz)

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Re: Which Rayman character are you? (Quiz)

Post by OCG »

Just what I was expecting for myself.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Eshap
Barbara
Tings: 10182

Post by Eshap »

Lol, I'm so miserable.
Rayfist wrote:It's r34 artwork. Haha Jesus christ Eshap.
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

I already made once the test, but I tryed it again to see if something changed.

Well, there must be something wrong! I made the test 4 times and it just tells me this:

Noo, way! I am not confortable with the result!! :x I defenitly believe that Globox that fit to me more.

EDIT: 5th time with alternative anwers: Razerboard. Yep there is definitely something wrong!
GNineify
Bégoniax
Tings: 38675

Post by GNineify »

So, now I picked up totally opposite answers and got Globox. So Globox is my opposite then, I guess.
"uckfay isthay itshay iyay'may outyay" - ales mansay probably
YOU'VE FOUND THE ULTRA AMAZING EASTER EGG THAT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO MAKE YOUR LIFE BETTER!
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

emshomar wrote:I already made once the test, but I tryed it again to see if something changed.

Well, there must be something wrong! I made the test 4 times and it just tells me this:

Noo, way! I am not confortable with the result!! :x I defenitly believe that Globox that fit to me more.

EDIT: 5th time with alternative anwers: Razerboard. Yep there is definitely something wrong!
LOL. You really have no luck with this ;)

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Personally, I think that quiz could do with a revamp, the Rayverse has become larger since that game and has been host to some interesting personalities since the quiz's creation.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

Hmm, maybe I could try making a new one. I have a lot of free time today, so it sounds like a fun project.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Adsolution wrote:Hmm, maybe I could try making a new one. I have a lot of free time today, so it sounds like a fun project.
Good Idea. I wish you good luck. GANBARE! (Ganbare is Japanese for wishing someone luck, and it can be translated as Go for it, Fight for it, Good luck...)

P.S: I am jelly that you have Classic Rayman Rank. I hope to have it once.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

OldClassicGamer wrote: GANBARE! (Ganbare is Japanese for wishing someone luck, and it can be translated as Go for it, Fight for it, Good luck...)
I read that like if someo
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Post by saerleiya »

Hum, I wasn't expecting myself to be like Rayman, more like Ly. Well, not a bad result at all (ye I know it's bad to rate my personality :)).
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

saerleiya wrote:Image

Hum, I wasn't expecting myself to be like Rayman, more like Ly. Well, not a bad result at all (ye I know it's bad to rate my personality :)).
Rayman is cooler then Ly in my opinion so this is not bad result

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rulez
Henchman 1000
Tings: 2310

Post by Rulez »

OldClassicGamer wrote: Rayman is cooler then Ly in my opinion so this is not bad result
That's a pretty religious argument.
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert
Tings: 1338

Post by darkkitty »

rulez i,m sorry :(
i noted a pattern here
1 i do something wrong you be mean till i fix
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
4 the whole thing repeats again and again and again and so on
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

What did you do to him in past anyways?

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
abhinav
Reflux
Tings: 8067

Post by abhinav »

I'm Razorbeard. Arrrrrrr!

Current gaming platforms: PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PSP, DS, GBA and PC
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

Well, I'm Globox. :P

darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

to restate i,m rayman :D
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me
i,m sorry for the unneeded insalting at times you have done this just as much if not even more then i have i don,t mean to be mean i,m not asking for a sweet coating i want the truth and just once not repeating insalts and talk about lack of mature you constantly do things just to spite me you never tryed to say sorry to me but i do in some situations i seem to be more mature yes i may say dumb things but i want to make you guys giggle not get called retarded also sorry rulez for that whole thing that happened i was upset about my relative having a stroke and i took it out on you also remember when i acted like a jerk for a while i was trying to be respected ( it worked for others here i thought but i now know you took it wrong when i said the mean stuff witch i thought you would take as being funny really sorry ) can we just forget it
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

To restate, this quiz could do with an update.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Yeah, I am voting for update too.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
darkkitty
Ptizêtre Vert

Post by darkkitty »

i do agree sir yes i do agree :D
i noted a pattern here
2 it i fix it you
3 ignore me