Bad video games

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Bzzit
El Stomacho
Tings: 24529

Re: The Worst Games you ever played

Post by Bzzit »

Ahhh makes sense! You a fan of any JRPG'S?
Rayman is the best man
MrBadGuy
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by MrBadGuy »

Not really no, never tried 'em. RPGs take a big commitment of time, and I don't really have the attention span for them anyway, only the one's I've mentioned have held my interest long enough. I usually go for shorter story based simple games, like shooters, and things like the Last of Us and Metal Gear
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Yeah whilst Im still a fan of RPG'S im finding myself not playing as much as I used too. Though I beat Ni No Kuni not too long and that was a cool game. Last Of Us was amazing and my GOTY so far. Wonder what the upcoming DLC will be and if Naughty Dog will ever make a sequel.
Rayman is the best man
MrBadGuy
Antitoon

Post by MrBadGuy »

Yeah definitely my GOTY so far, if there was a sequel I think it would have to be an unrelated story with other characters though, 'cuz there's nothing more they can do with Joel and Ellie, that game ended pretty perfectly. So that makes me interested also in what the DLC will involve.
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Yeah I agree, maybe the DLC could focus around some of Joel's exploits shortly after the outbreak and within that period between the intro and the main part of the game. Have you tried the MP out? Its pretty damn good in my opinion. Surprising as I thought it would be tacked on and rushed but its actually very solid and balanced!
Rayman is the best man
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Skyrim is the only TES game I've tried out at the moment, however, I'm interested in seeing what its predecessors offered.
MrBadGuy
Antitoon

Post by MrBadGuy »

Bzzit wrote:Yeah I agree, maybe the DLC could focus around some of Joel's exploits shortly after the outbreak and within that period between the intro and the main part of the game. Have you tried the MP out? Its pretty damn good in my opinion. Surprising as I thought it would be tacked on and rushed but its actually very solid and balanced!
Nah haven't tried MP, I'm not a big online gamer, about 98% of my multiplayer experience is playing 4 player Trials Evolution with friends at my house haha, usually while drunk.
And yeah there's a whole bloody 20 year period they could use for DLC I think that's a good bet for what they'll do
Bzzit
El Stomacho

Post by Bzzit »

Master wrote:Skyrim is the only TES game I've tried out at the moment, however, I'm interested in seeing what its predecessors offered.
I didn't like the fact they got rid of the class system. It felt like no matter what your play style, if you wore any type of armour it was mandatory to waste points in the smithing tree as for some reason the higher tier armour is only obtainable through smithing. However in the prior installments you found all your high level armour through dungeons and exploring. The world and atmosphere just seemed bland compared to Oblivion and Morrowind too. The dark brotherhood which was amazing in oblivion was also very underwhelming in Skyrim. The combat was an improvement atleast though!
MrBadGuy wrote:
Bzzit wrote:Yeah I agree, maybe the DLC could focus around some of Joel's exploits shortly after the outbreak and within that period between the intro and the main part of the game. Have you tried the MP out? Its pretty damn good in my opinion. Surprising as I thought it would be tacked on and rushed but its actually very solid and balanced!
Nah haven't tried MP, I'm not a big online gamer, about 98% of my multiplayer experience is playing 4 player Trials Evolution with friends at my house haha, usually while drunk.
And yeah there's a whole bloody 20 year period they could use for DLC I think that's a good bet for what they'll do
I'm not too much of an online gamer either, I usually lose interest after a short while. All my friends play league of Legends and I just cant get into stuff like that! Though GTA V multiplayer looks amazing, I can see myself getting addicted to that.
Rayman is the best man
Nicolas Cage
Antitoon

Post by Nicolas Cage »

I've played a ton of shitty games. Although I admit to seeing some charm in Epic Mickey 2, I still consider it one of the absolute worst games I've ever played.
Not the motherfucking bees
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Nicolas Cage wrote:I've played a ton of shitty games. Although I admit to seeing some charm in Epic Mickey 2, I still consider it one of the absolute worst games I've ever played.
Was Epic Mickey 1 good?
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Raven_Guardian
Moussu
Tings: 1035

Post by Raven_Guardian »

I have played many crappy games. Lately I did Prince Of Persia 2008 and, gorgeous backgrounds aside, the whole game is ***** frustrating and horribly repetitive (beat each boss several times in the exact same way great yeah).
The awful and anticlimatic ending is the cherry on the top.
Raven_Guardian
Moussu
Tings: 1035

Post by Raven_Guardian »

oups i doubled post
Last edited by Raven_Guardian on Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

I always wanted to try PoP 2008 but now I am not sure should I.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Henchman1028
Céloche
Tings: 7626

Post by Henchman1028 »

OldClassicGamer wrote:
Nicolas Cage wrote:I've played a ton of shitty games. Although I admit to seeing some charm in Epic Mickey 2, I still consider it one of the absolute worst games I've ever played.
Was Epic Mickey 1 good?
It had its flaws, but it's decent enough.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Ok, I might try it one day.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Henchman1028
Céloche
Tings: 7626

Post by Henchman1028 »

Sonic Genesis for the GBA.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Bubsy 3D on PS1

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Skiffy
Lums Rouge
Tings: 65

Post by Skiffy »

Worst game I've played Dead Mountaineers Hotel... God the voice acting, it freaked me out, they were obviously just unenthusiastically reading from a page and there was little to no atmosphere.

Sonic 2006 I did not enjoy, although I have found a lot of the modern Sonic adaptations to be poor in quality and full of ridiculous gimmicks (that Black Sword game for instance). Sonic 06 would have been good in theory but wasn't in practice which is so unfortunate.

Oh and also The Last Remnant was also pretty awful - the levels would barely load and you'd be running through a world of solid block colours with no definition. Damn rendering times!
Skiffy
Dark Lum Lord
Carnivora
Tings: 12670

Post by Dark Lum Lord »

I wouldn't say that Gex 3 is one of the worst games I've played at all, however it's just nowhere near as good as 1 and 2. In my opinion, at least.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Gex 1 was the best for me.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image