Rayman merchandise

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Re: Rayman merchandise

Post by Hoodcom »

Wow, awesome collection HappyHunter! Pretty cool to see those bags too. Thanks for sharing. :)
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

Haruka wrote:I personally think that having sealed stuff just to have is a waste of money. What I like to do is to conserve the collectibles in a way they contain the original packaging intact (or the less damaged as possible). Halfnew items are technically the same thing as new ones, and what you would normally expect from something sealed. I manage to keep my stuff halfnew because I know how to take care of them.
I agree with the sealed thing. I tried few times to keep some of the games as sealed, but it was too tempting to open them, so I did. :P
HappyHaunter
Feuillu
Tings: 1565

Post by HappyHaunter »

Na as I've said before, I'm from a Pokemon background so I see value in sealed products. Especially stuff like this, who knows how many of these, if any, are even left intact? I know there's a sealed Globox owned by one of our members here and I doubt they would dare open it up. It adds an extra level of specialty to it in my opinion. There's tons of the McD toys are already out there loose anyways.

As for the keychain and grimace figure, no I don't have those. I'm still on the look-out!

Oh and thank you to all those who said "Nice" and stuff! I just couldn't wait to reveal all this stuff. I didn't want to hint towards it earlier because it was a 6 month process getting these with a lot of setbacks and in the end I thought I got scammed cause of the loss of communication once the money was sent. I don't know why but sellers from France, Germany and other countries in Europe sure love to cut communications off once they get the money. It's happened way too many times.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Was it bought on eBay or not?
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

@HappyHaunter As long you do me the favour of the scans I'm already thanked.

Also, now it makes sense why the Rayman collection was the only one sealed in red packs instead of the transparent ones: because of the silver and gold variants. Mystery solved!

@OCG Stop insisting, he won't tell although I'm almost certain it was in eBay. If it wasn't that, then it was in PriceMinister or any similar french site. There's no secret.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Ok, I guess you are right, I won't insist :/
I just need to be very careful not to miss anything on eBay.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Raymanni
Carnivora
Tings: 12835

Post by Raymanni »

HappyHaunter wrote:I don't know why but sellers from France, Germany and other countries in Europe sure love to cut communications off once they get the money. It's happened way too many times.
This happens to me too. When I bought the Rayman 2 Collector's Edition it was a great hassle, because the French used google translator and did not respond to almost any messages. :tssk:
RAYMANIA
Moussu
Tings: 1065

Post by RAYMANIA »

Delete message
Last edited by RAYMANIA on Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

Nope, but it looks really cool :)
HappyHaunter
Feuillu

Post by HappyHaunter »

Alright here's what I managed to scan. Hope it's good.

RAYMANIA
Moussu

Post by RAYMANIA »

When I look Rayman's pictures I can not do less to say that is Beautiful and Lovely... Beautiful and Lovely as always :hap:
Last edited by RAYMANIA on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

Thanks a bunch (Funny enough you own the blinking version too, but wouldn't that mean that the seller should have that card of the tips and tricks?). Would you mind if you were taking a good frontal photo to each sealed bag? Just to make the artwork more clear.

Don't you have this panflet by the way?

http://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/File:R2TGE- ... tPaper.jpg

http://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/File:R2TGE- ... kPaper.jpg

If you had, we also need a good scan of these.

Also, I invite the collectors of Rayman merchandise to contribute to the correspondent article in RayWiki: http://raymanpc.com/wiki/en/Rayman_merchandise

I know it misses a good number of things and I think each item could be updated with the number of people in the community that are known to own each object just for statistical purposes.
HappyHaunter
Feuillu

Post by HappyHaunter »

I've gotta find my memory card adapter or whatever it's called so I can transfer photos from my digital camera to the computer. The camera on my camcorder stinks since it makes everything appear dark. I'm hoping to find it Wednesday since I've got other things panned with it. And no I don't have the mini-pamphlet.

From what I could gather, the seller was probably a former employee and was just given a random selection of some of whatever was left over after each happy meal promotion or something along those lines since that happens every now and then here with my friend.

As an add-on to what I said earlier about communications being cut off after the seller receives money, everyone should try to always get background history as much a possible before you pay for the item. I've had sellers give me good tidbits and then after I received the item, I would have additional questions on the history but there would be no more response.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

I always make sure I have all the informations saved before buying something on eBay, in case of issues.
rolesfamily
Uglette
Tings: 74925

Post by rolesfamily »

Haruka wrote:I always make sure I have all the informations saved before buying something on eBay, in case of issues.
You'll be alright as long as you're using PayPal.
Signature made by Harpic fraîcheur
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

OldClassicGamer wrote:Anyone saw this bundle?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rayman-3-Hoodlu ... 2516.l5255
It seems to be from 2010-ish or more recent, in the second picture you can read system requirements: Windows 7 ...
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

So that is the first bundle to include fixed Rayman 2 for Win 7.
Then again, maybe they are mentioning Rayman 2 for Win 7 32bit.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
RAYMANIA
Moussu

Post by RAYMANIA »

I'm sorry guys if I post again my request but otherwise it loses visibility, thank you for your patience.
Hello everyone, I'm a foreign user with a indescribable passion for Rayman since childhood.

I was wondering if someone was in possession of these two promo gadgets of Rayman:

... and could sell them to me? Or at least help me to find them?

Many thanks forward.
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

While this is a Rayman forum, I think you are at the same time in the worst place to ask that. I say this because generally, a Rayman fan wouldn't give away/sell a merchandising product like if you were asking for a coffee in a snack bar, right? If I were you I would do like the others do (me included), which is keeping a close eye on eBay.