What games are you currently playing?

For everything not related to either Rayman or Pirate-Community.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
El Dango
Aline Louïa
Tings: 105675

Re: What games are you clurrently paying?

Post by El Dango »

I honestly think putting Chaos Theory against MGS3 would be more fair anyway. Both series have a different approach to the same basic premise (super spy uses gadgets to sneak past and manipulate enemies), and that's why I'd like to see more games like them, because there seem to be tons of ways to pull this concept off.
Do NOT forget to vote and participate in the SOTM and Manipulate the Image competitions!
(If you don't wanna, however, that's perfectly okay (I'm hardly a role model))
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Re: What games are you currently playing?

Post by OCG »

I am playing Earthworm Jim HD these days. Excellent start for trophies on my PSN Account I rightfully reclaimed access to.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Dart
Clark
Tings: 49845

Post by Dart »

I got an n64 with majora's mask and its freaking sweet!
rolesfamily
Uglette
Tings: 74925

Post by rolesfamily »

I'm currently playing Crash Bandicoot 2. It's fun, mainly because I'm half decent at Crash games unlike Sonic games :P
Signature made by Harpic fraîcheur
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

LOL, I like Crash games way more than Sonic games, but Sonic games are way easier for me.

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Currently playing Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex
OCG
Le Capitaine

Post by OCG »

Best thing about the game is that the first elemental mask is voiced by same voice actor who voiced Greed in FMA: B
It sounds EXACTLY same.

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

OldClassicGamer wrote:LOL, I like Crash games way more than Sonic games, but Sonic games are way easier for me.
It's tough to decide, both series over the years transformed into incredibly mediocre series, both alternating between good, bad, good, bad.
I'd have to say I like Sonic more, other than Crash 1 the original Sonic trilogy was a much harder game for me.
Oh and try 100%ing Sonic Adventure 2, go tell me how easy that is, getting A-Ranks on every single mission, not doing that again.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
SpaceJoker
Oiseau Rouge
Tings: 140

Post by SpaceJoker »

I'm actually playing Dragon's Dogma and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
I occasionally play Dark Souls and Rayman Legends, which I've just completed.
Hoodcom
Mr Dark
Location: R̸̨̧̛̝͎͔̹͉̫̞͚͎͈̫̲̘͕̞͔̼̣͍̞̤̹̫̘̼͚̤̮̟͍̺̯͍̜̹͓̤͖͎͌̀̿͗̍͌̈́̿̿͑̄̀͌̒̅͛̄̾̈͠ͅayman Pirate-Community Lodge
Tings: 453317

Post by Hoodcom »

I've been playing Rayman Jungle Run a little bit, lately. Music is enjoyable, in this. :)
Serza5
Mr Dark
Tings: 486315

Post by Serza5 »

Been playing Tales of Vesperia which is amazing but god damn it's long.
Words of Wisdom :
Master wrote:< can't compete with Serz, her power level is too great.
Hoodcom wrote:^^^ does underestimate the power of the mighty Serza. You shall beheaded for your insult to the Queen of Scotland. :mefiant:
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

I just recently beat Star Fox Adventures and Assault again. Andross in Adventures such such a damn fine final boss, and the game is really great too. Assault was quite short, but a blast of fun with some surprisingly excellent voice acting, which was a shocker when you compare it to how terrible Adventures' acting was. The final level though was insanely difficult, and took me about eight tries to complete. Back in 2005 I only beat the game on Bronze, but on Silver, the final boss is just madness, it's so much harder than the rest of the game. I dare not try it on Gold.

Now I'm giving Metroid Prime a run-through. I just got the space jump and wave beam, making good progress.
sonicbrawler182
Barbara
Tings: 11810

Post by sonicbrawler182 »

Hmm, I didn't find the final boss too difficult in Silver Mode. I think I even managed to get the medal for getting a good score on my first try. I should really get back to that game over the summer though, and do a Gold Run.

Right now, I'm speedrunning all of the levels in Super Mario 3D World as Rosalina, without power-ups. I've been finding some REALLY interesting shortcuts using her spin move.
Please check out my YouTube channel, specifically my Sonic Lost World "Talkthrough"!

"And that's how Mama became the most OP character in every game she appeared in!"
rolesfamily
Uglette
Tings: 74925

Post by rolesfamily »

OldClassicGamer wrote:LOL, I like Crash games way more than Sonic games, but Sonic games are way easier for me.
Yeah Crash games are much better :) - And really? Sonic games I find to be much harder :P haha
Signature made by Harpic fraîcheur
Master
Rayman 1
Tings: 404084

Post by Master »

Ahh, Metroid Prime, I want to play that beauty again sometime too...
MisterDark'sFanClub
Céloche
Tings: 7890

Post by MisterDark'sFanClub »

ATTENTION PLEASE!! I need suggestions for a game I'm thinking about buying, and I want to make sure I'm going to like it beofre I spend my money on it.

It's Mass Effect. About a week ago, I read a Mass Effect/SCP Foundation crossover fanfiction. Because I loved the SCP Foundation, and because Able (SCP 076-2) was the main anti-hero, I dove into the fanfiction knowing NOTHING about Mass Effect AT ALL.

I'd never even paid attention to the game and everyone's hype about it kept me disinterested in what it was even about. But I loved the fanfiction. John/ Jane Shepard seemed like such.amazing unique characters, and Garrus seemed like a total badass.

I'd appreciate if I heard from several people here whether or not Mass Effect is an enjoyable game. While I do appreciate good and fun gameplay, I focus more on story than how to play a game.
"You're fragile, too. But at least you can be put back together." ~Mr. Dark (Shadows of Magic AU)
MrBadGuy
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by MrBadGuy »

MisterDark'sFanClub wrote:I'd never even paid attention to the game and everyone's hype about it kept me disinterested in what it was even about
Uninterested*
Sorry, pet peeve of mine.

Anyway, Mass Effect rules if you like science fiction/action RPGs, and it's a Bioware game, so if you've played their other games you should know roughly what to expect.

While it's not as streamlined as it's two sequels, in terms of gameplay, it's still very good, and as for the narrative, it's excellent in terms of pacing, story and exposition etc.

I would very much recommend playing the whole trilogy.
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

MrBadGuy wrote:
MisterDark'sFanClub wrote:I'd never even paid attention to the game and everyone's hype about it kept me disinterested in what it was even about
Uninterested*
. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

^click~
MisterDark'sFanClub
Céloche
Tings: 7890

Post by MisterDark'sFanClub »

...Does that mean Mass Effect is an RPG? I love RPGs! And I play Fallout, so I like the sci-fi ones, too.
"You're fragile, too. But at least you can be put back together." ~Mr. Dark (Shadows of Magic AU)
MrBadGuy
Antitoon
Tings: 0

Post by MrBadGuy »

Adsolution wrote:
MrBadGuy wrote:
Uninterested*
. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

^click~
I'm aware that the word is making it's way towards meaning something else, but I oppose it. Just because google says something doesn't make it true. As far as I know it's still just popular misusage.
Click the picture for a hi-res version of the opposite of the worst artwork your eyeballs haven't ever not seen