Rayman Game Database

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Fifo
Joe
Tings: 78355

Re: Rayman Game Database

Post by Fifo »

OCG, take a look:
Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 15.34.24.png
Screen Shot 2014-10-09 at 15.34.24.png (38.22 KiB) Viewed 4677 times
MisterDark'sFanClub
Céloche
Tings: 7890

Post by MisterDark'sFanClub »

Why is PlayStation not mentioned in the list? And I'm not all that familiar with Beyond Good and Evil. I've heard a lot about it, but what exactly makes it part of the Rayman series besides it having the same producer?
"You're fragile, too. But at least you can be put back together." ~Mr. Dark (Shadows of Magic AU)
incognito
Électoon
Tings: 0

Post by incognito »

An easter egg of moskito in the nose of à dead cow.
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

MisterDark'sFanClub wrote:Why is PlayStation not mentioned in the list? And I'm not all that familiar with Beyond Good and Evil. I've heard a lot about it, but what exactly makes it part of the Rayman series besides it having the same producer?
There was a Moskito cameo, that's about it.
Hoozang
Matuvu
Tings: 240

Post by Hoozang »

What a jerk. I came just for the links, and then, SURPRISE, links have been taken down. Anyways, thanks to OCG for his effort for uploading the games.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

MisterDark'sFanClub wrote:Why is PlayStation not mentioned in the list?
I did put Sony list in original post, what are you talking about?
Sugar wrote:What a jerk. I came just for the links, and then, SURPRISE, links have been taken down. Anyways, thanks to OCG for his effort for uploading the games.
I still have some of them uploaded but are hidden from public. If you are looking for some specific game, message me and I will see if I have link for it.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
pongisteprof
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by pongisteprof »

Hi everyone ! OCG just gave me the iso for rayman junior lvl 1 EU ps1 and that was the only level available in his list. I was wondering if someone knew where the 2 other lvl could be found (internet links) or if someone had the iso and wouldn't mind to share it, It would be very kind ^^
Voila, excuse my english it's not my first language :mryellow:
joachim004
Moine
Tings: 570

Post by joachim004 »

Sent you a PM. I think this is a really good idea, as more "rare" and "outdated" titles may be hard to get your hands on these days, especially if you live outside France. Priceminister seems good and full of Rayman stuff, but I've never had a successful purchase there. One scammed me and two others canceled my order because they didn't have the item in.

Especially the "edutainment" and "compilation" games are really hard to find. There's always the german "Mein Erste Rayman", but I would prefer the game in its original language.
Rayman, he's a nice guy... When he smiles... and he gets angry... sometimes. Rayman, he's a groovy guy... And when the fist cries... Bang bang. Yeah, Rayman... Rayman... You're great!
DisSolve
Électoon
Tings: 5

Post by DisSolve »

Does anyone still have the Download Links? I would love to have them and would contribute my own amount of rayman pc spin off games. Thanks.
milawide
Lums
Tings: 30

Post by milawide »

joachim004 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:08 pm Sent you a PM. I think this is a really good idea, as more "rare" and "outdated" titles may be hard to get your hands on these days, especially if you live outside France. Priceminister seems good and full of Rayman stuff, but I've never had a successful purchase there. One scammed me and two others canceled my order because they didn't have the item in.

Especially the "edutainment" and "compilation" games are really hard to find. There's always the german "Mein Erste Rayman", but I would prefer the game in its original language.
Hi! I was wondering if you could PM me a Rayman Junior for Dos. It's the only RayEdu game left to acquire.
Fifo
Joe

Post by Fifo »

milawide wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:40 pm
joachim004 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:08 pm Sent you a PM. I think this is a really good idea, as more "rare" and "outdated" titles may be hard to get your hands on these days, especially if you live outside France. Priceminister seems good and full of Rayman stuff, but I've never had a successful purchase there. One scammed me and two others canceled my order because they didn't have the item in.

Hi! I was wondering if you could PM me a Rayman Junior for Dos. It's the only RayEdu game left to acquire.
I’ve got Maths & English by Rayman Vol 1 – is that what you’re looking for?
milawide
Lums

Post by milawide »

Fifo wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 am
milawide wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:40 pm

I’ve got Maths & English by Rayman Vol 1 – is that what you’re looking for?
Yes please, if that's not too much of a bother. Just wondering does it have other languages as well as English?
Fifo
Joe

Post by Fifo »

milawide wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:23 am
Fifo wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 am I’ve got Maths & English by Rayman Vol 1 – is that what you’re looking for?
Yes please, if that's not too much of a bother. Just wondering does it have other languages as well as English?
Nope, it’s in English only, unfortunately.

Anyway, here’s the link. Let me know when you download the file so that I can delete it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hu042 ... AkVwMzNxIT
milawide
Lums

Post by milawide »

Fifo wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:56 pm
milawide wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:23 am
Fifo wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:42 am I’ve got Maths & English by Rayman Vol 1 – is that what you’re looking for?
Nope, it’s in English only, unfortunately.

Anyway, here’s the link. Let me know when you download the file so that I can delete it. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Hu042 ... AkVwMzNxIT
Done! You can delete it now. Thank you very much!
Dancaa
Magicien Ptizetre
Tings: 2345

Post by Dancaa »

The Wii version of Origins isn’t listed.
Dreamtheater
Électoon
Tings: 10

Post by Dreamtheater »

Hey guys, im looking through the internet to find english with rayman polish edition from 2001 (rayman uczy angielskiego). I looked everywhere and files I found are not mounting correctly. The links that are published in different thread are dead. I found "math and english with rayman" but it is not the same. Does anyone have it, please?