Rare Rayman Pictures

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
saerleiya
Premier Grand Mini
Tings: 5782

Re: Rare Rayman Pictures

Post by saerleiya »

Shrooblord wrote:No, shipping costs from the US are bad for me. It costs like, what, up to twenty dollars sometimes?
It always costs a lot in terms of numbers, but consider 1) conversion into Euros (20 $ = 15 €); 2) the distance (several thousands of kilometers VS a few hundreds, maybe one thousand); 3) the size of your package (I don't think even a book like this one would cost 20 $ for shipping...unless you are asking for express delivery in 2-3 days...).
Adsolution wrote:
saerleiya wrote:RayFag'
Aahh, you're exposing my Rule34 account.
GOT4N
Photographe
Tings: 400

Post by GOT4N »

Has this been posted? (guess yeah :mrgreen:)
and this?
Haruka
Sandra Misu
Tings: 178780

Post by Haruka »

saerleiya wrote:
Shrooblord wrote:lol holland priveleges beyetch
What a rude dude/ I mean country we have here. So unfair, so much abuse.
Well, I guess it's more La Poste's problem. In France anyway you have to pay a shitload of money for shipping. Having something sent from the US is usually cheaper in terms of distance/price rate, maybe because of the difference between Euro and Dollar, but that can't be only that.

TL;DR: Fuck France for shipping.
I am sure ge choosed the standard shipping, but the problem is that he was getting higher chances of getting his parcel lost (as I got told to avoid that shipping option).
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

I noticed standart shipping takes much less time to be delivered somewhy.
GOT4N
Photographe

Post by GOT4N »

France to France is normal/good, but I can't imagine France to USA
Adsolution
Aline Louïa
Tings: 106718

Post by Adsolution »

saerleiya wrote:
Shrooblord wrote:No, shipping costs from the US are bad for me. It costs like, what, up to twenty dollars sometimes?
It always costs a lot in terms of numbers, but consider 1) conversion into Euros (20 $ = 15 €); 2) the distance (several thousands of kilometers VS a few hundreds, maybe one thousand); 3) the size of your package (I don't think even a book like this one would cost 20 $ for shipping...unless you are asking for express delivery in 2-3 days...).
It's not the distance, it's the US's fucking customs. It costs me 20-30 dollars to order something from Washington, which is an hour drive from here.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

Most of US sellers are greedy on eBay when shipping outside US. Only one US seller I ever purchased from offered me shipping around $5 for game (with some economic shipping option) Most are around $10-14 and that is not counting customs.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

That has little to do with the sellers, it's the border customs charging that shipping price. Sellers have no control over that uess they were to pay part of the shipping cost, which defeats the purpose unless you're a mass-seller.
OCG
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9905

Post by OCG »

But why is then shipping for some games $14 and for some $5?
I thought all games from US have shipping $14 for the very reason you mentioned until I saw on eBay one seller offering worldwide shipping for $5. There has to be some cheap option others avoid.
Image [YouTube] [Facebook] [Twitter] [DeviantART]

[Skype: アンドリヤ (OCG)] [Xbox Live: OldClassicGamer] [PSN: OldClassicGamer] [Steam: OldClassicGamer] [Nintendo Network ID: OldClassicGamer] [3DS FC: 0275-8128-3030]

Thank Mr. Skeltal Image
Adsolution
Aline Louïa

Post by Adsolution »

Some sellers, usually ones who mass-sell (where they have like hundreds, and are usually associated with a company) will pay for part of all of the shipping, because that will still bring them good profit.
Eeeebray
Le Capitaine
Tings: 9120

Post by Eeeebray »

I noticed something new in a rare Rayman picture, which was uploaded with few other beta Rayman 3 pictures on Unseen64 long time ago.
http://www.unseen64.net/2012/10/31/raym ... -gamecube/

I noticed in the picture I uploaded right here, that the strange stone looking thing is actually the bird Woogla.

So I think I remember, how someone here ripped unused Rayman 3 textures and showed few cutscene pictures there Rayman and Globox are riding this bird. Could this be the same beta? Is there maybe more unused Rayman 3 textures somewhere hidden and a beta, showing Raymans clothes with different colors?
Attachments
rayman-3-beta-000009.jpg
GOT4N
Photographe

Post by GOT4N »

Miss-Cerasus wrote:I noticed something new in a rare Rayman picture, which was uploaded with few other beta Rayman 3 pictures on Unseen64 long time ago.
http://www.unseen64.net/2012/10/31/raym ... -gamecube/

I noticed in the picture I uploaded right here, that the strange stone looking thing is actually the bird Woogla.

So I think I remember, how someone here ripped unused Rayman 3 textures and showed few cutscene pictures there Rayman and Globox are riding this bird. Could this be the same beta? Is there maybe more unused Rayman 3 textures somewhere hidden and a beta, showing Raymans clothes with different colors?
Isn't this image on wiki?
Also I'm the one who ripped the cutscene, it looks like the wooglah yeah O_o
Hoozang
Matuvu
Tings: 240

Post by Hoozang »

Did anyone found this? I searched on the RayTunes beta music files and nothing. If anyone found this before, please add it to RayTunes.
Rayfist
Sandra Misu
Tings: 176605

Post by Rayfist »

I've heard it many times, not rare at all.
Steam PSN Youtube
Follow me on Twitter
Imco wrote:+ I just beat the hell out of my sister. That was great :D
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

The music is in the RayTunes website.

@Miss-Cerasus I saw that picture before but I am not sure if it corresponds to the same build.
Hoozang
Matuvu
Tings: 240

Post by Hoozang »

Oh well :/
Snagglebee
Pti-lote
Tings: 2750

Post by Snagglebee »

Sugar wrote:Did anyone found this? I searched on the RayTunes beta music files and nothing. If anyone found this before, please add it to RayTunes.
Look for 'The walk of Life'.
Ambidextroid
Mini Jano
Tings: 675

Post by Ambidextroid »

Not sure if this i rare but it sure raises the question:
What's going on between Ly and Rayman?

(Official Rayman 2 artwork by the way)
Haruka
Sandra Misu

Post by Haruka »

It is a very known picture. During the early development of the 3D Rayman 2, Rayman and Ly were suggested to have a romantic relationship in few concept arts but the idea was dropped.
PluMGMK
Aline Louïa
Tings: 102745

Post by PluMGMK »

But it was recently discovered that that art exists as a texture in the game files! :hehe: