Rayman 2 Remake | Trailer

Show off your arty creativity here! Post fanfics, paintings, drawings, and anything Rayman that you have made!

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
Lokendens
Poilu
Tings: 2040

Re: I fully remade the intro for Rayman 2

Post by Lokendens »

PluMGMK wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:28 pm Very cool, nice work on the music syncing! :D

Since you ask at the end of the video, I think my favourite scene is the one with the Lums flying in. Not sure why, but it is! :hap:
Thanks ! Yeah I did spend a lot of time syncing up the visuals/animation to the music (maybe even too much) but I really wanted it to be that way and I think it adds a lot to the visual aspect of this breakdown !
hoodlumsworld
Aurora
Tings: 15205

Post by hoodlumsworld »

I agree with PluMGMK, this was a brilliant addition.
Hunchman801
Bad Rayman
Tings: 610019

Post by Hunchman801 »

Great work again, it's really nice to see all the different elements coming together.

(Also I've merged your other post with this one since this is where people started replying. ;))
Lokendens
Poilu
Tings: 2040

Post by Lokendens »

Hunchman801 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:08 pm Great work again, it's really nice to see all the different elements coming together.

(Also I've merged your other post with this one since this is where people started replying. ;))
Thanks Hunchman !