How to play Rayman Classic

For discussions about the Rayman series.

Moderator: English moderators

Forum rules
Please keep the forum rules and guidelines in mind when creating or replying to a topic.
HruMam
Lums
Tings: 35

How to play Rayman Classic

Post by HruMam »

I got into Rayman in early 2021, meaning I couldnt download Rayman Classic, so how do I download it? The wiki says it was removed in MOST regions, meaning its still available in some and I can use a VPN to download it. But where exactly is the game still available? I dont want to download an apk because I want to get achievements
Rayman Legends is the best game ever made :oops2:
ItzalDrake
Reflux
Tings: 8658

Re: How to play Rayman Classic

Post by ItzalDrake »

Although the game doesn't show up when you search for it in the store, I managed to download it from the store by just going to its dedicated page.
Not everyone managed to get it work so I hope it works for you :)
Hello! Image
HruMam
Lums
Tings: 35

Post by HruMam »

ItzalDrake wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:05 pm Although the game doesn't show up when you search for it in the store, I managed to download it from the store by just going to its dedicated page.
Not everyone managed to get it work so I hope it works for you :)
It says "page not found"
Rayman Legends is the best game ever made :oops2:
ItzalDrake
Reflux
Tings: 8658

Post by ItzalDrake »

Oh what a shame, so I think you need to switch the country of your Google account and use a VPN or if you want you can use one of those websites that can generate a download link for the apk straight from the Play Store, not sure if the achievements will work but you can try.
Hello! Image