Canopy (Rayman Rush)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 23:10, 14 July 2020 by Doctorrayman (Added description of level's place in the game.)
- This article is about the race course in Rayman Rush. For the level in the original Rayman 2 and its remakes, see the Canopy.
The Canopy is a race course in Rayman Rush, and is part of Zone 0.
- The level shares it's name with a level in Rayman 2, but the two do not appear to be connected, except that they are set high up in a forest.
- Although the textures are different, the layout of the level is almost identical to the Big Bang level, which was part of the bonus league of Rayman M. The reason for this is unknown.
- Canopy's Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Canopy's Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Canopy's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Canopy's Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|Locations from Rayman M, Rayman Arena and Rayman Rush|
|Beginner League||Race||First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|Battle||Shadow Plain • Rise and Shrine • Sunset Coast|
|Advanced League||Race||Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|Battle||Timber Wood • Haunted Yard • Palm Beach|
|Expert League||Race||Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|Battle||Spellbound Forest • Ly's Palace • Coconut Island|
|Extreme League||Race||Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|Battle||Gemstone Temple • Forgotten Dungeon • Ghastly Trees|
|Bonus League||Race||Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|
|Rayman Rush exclusive||Race||Canopy|
|Rayman Arena (GameCube/Xbox) exclusive||Battle||Pac Arena • Low Gravity Arena • Kurai|