|← N/A||Nebulous Tower →|
|The Beginner League|
|Cup 1 (Beginner), Cup 5 (Pro)|
First Ruins is the first Beginner race course in Rayman M.
This level, along with the other racing courses in the Beginner League, is based on the spooky levels of Rayman 2 such as the Tomb of the Ancients, though it has a lot of slippery wet areas for the characters to slide on. In this level there are lots of different routes and shortcuts, in which a large majority of people will not discover immediately since it is the first race. This includes one route which is blocked off by a box; this box needs to be shot four times in order for it to be cleared.
The Popolopoï mode for this level is unlocked when the player wins at least two courses in the Beginner mode, which can be completed in any order.
Game preview of the First Ruins
First Ruins in the menu of Rayman Rush
- First Ruins' Race playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- First Ruins' Popolopoï playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- First Ruins' Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- First Ruins' Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- First Ruins' Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- First Ruins' Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- First Ruins' Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|The Races of Rayman M/Arena|
|The Beginner League||First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|The Advanced League||Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|The Expert League||Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|The Extreme League||Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|The Bonus League||Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|