Difference between revisions of "Forest Jump"
m (Reorganised to be tidier)
(Fixed blurry gallery)
|Line 20:||Line 20:|
<gallery widths="" heights="">
ForestJumpIn.jpg|High up in the trees.
Revision as of 12:38, 23 September 2017
|← Thousand Waterfalls||Zenith Harbour →|
|The Expert League|
|Cup 3 (Beginner), Cup 7 (Pro)|
Forest Jump is the first Expert race course in Rayman M.
This level, along with the other racing courses in the Expert League, is based on the ship levels of Rayman 2 such as the Prison Ship. Forest Jump seems also to have been based partially on the forest levels of Rayman 2, such as the Canopy.
The level's name is a reference to the 1994 film, Forrest Gump.
- Forest Jump's Race playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Forest Jump's Popolopoï playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Forest Jump's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Forest Jump's Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Forest Jump's Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Forest Jump's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Forest Jump's Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|The Races of Rayman M/Arena|
|The Beginner League||First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|The Advanced League||Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|The Expert League||Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|The Extreme League||Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|The Bonus League||Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|