|Developed by||Ubisoft Shanghai|
|Gameplay mode||2 Players|
Rayman Rush is a remake of Rayman M developed by Ubisoft Shanghai only for the Sony Playstation in 2002. While it was the same game as Rayman M both in terms of plot and concept, only the racing half of the game was ported, and there are a lot of differences, probably due to the Playstation's limited specifications, resulting in a poor conversion.
- The Teensies are replaced by a pink female Globox called Globette who is unlockable, uses Tily's sound clips sped down, and has a brand new theme. Because of this you only start with just four characters in this version.
- The menu music is lower in pitch.
- Each character is now equipped with freeze bullets like in the Rayman M battle game Lum Spring, which freezes a character for five seconds when shot.
- Some of Rayman M's bonus levels now use textures and are made into proper levels, most notably the Canopy.
- The Water Canyon level has a new map.
- The game has a slightly different ending, which is shown after beating just the Championship.
- Only 2 players can play together this time.
- While it also has the same intro as Rayman M, the part which introduces the Teensies was removed.
- The Popolopoï mode is renamed to "Target Mode", and a time attack mode was added.
- The Lums Mode is now all about collecting as many yellow Lums as possible while running against another character.
- Tily's voice is apparently a mix of her voice clips and Ly's, which are sped up.
A known issue of the game is that it is somehow impossible to complete the game at 100%. Clearing every single challenge will only leave the player's file at 98.8%. Why this happens is currently unknown.
- First Ruins
- Nebulous Tower
- Dark Sewer
- Water Canyon
- Dawn Sand
- 1000 Waterfalls
- Forest Jump
- Zenith Harbour
- Electric Final
- Lava Factory
- Pipe Maze
- David Gasman as Rayman
- Jodi Forrest as Tily, Razorwife, Globette
- Martial Le Minoux as Henchman 1000
- Joseph Sheridan as Globox, Henchman 800
- Ken Starcevic as Razorbeard
- RRushPlay 001.PNG