uh i realy think that to make this eposodic add more than 1 villain like 1 thought up Rayman's dark side ausome huh tell the game makers that leondude out
- Leondude, can you do a few things for us?
- Learn how to spell.
- Learn how to add a signature.
- Learn that we're not Ubisoft so we can't do anything about it.
'iHeckler out.' Iheckler9 20:24, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- The "Talk" pages shall not be used to give opinions about how games should be. For some reason we have a forum. --Haruka 21:02, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Don't make suggestions to games developers. That will never, ever work. They are professionals. They know what they are doing and they do not require tips from ten-year-olds. Also, you may want to work on your English; I don't know if it's your first language, but your spelling, grammar, punctuation and general coherence are all over the place – it's difficult to understand what you're saying. You should also note that we are an unofficial fansite and despite our excellence we have no official affiliation with Ubisoft – we cannot pass your 'ideas' on to the developers, and even if we could, we would not. If you plan on hanging around here for long, you should probably learn how to use wiki syntax, read the manual of style etc. 'spiraldoor out' —Spiraldoor 21:44, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
I don't care what anyone says, some French website with mysterious 'sources' does not count as an official release date.
- I don't have the patience to keep bossing you around but sign please. (~~~~) -- StaceyW ♬ 10:01, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
- The only sources that compt here are from Ubisoft. --Haruka 11:17, 23 February 2011 (UTC)
how long until it's released
- READ THE F*CKING DESCRIPTION. --iHeckler9 11:32, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
- When UbiART decides so. --Haruka 14:36, 13 March 2011 (UTC)
i know this is stupid but what's ubiart's email adress so i can send a video of three bosses to inspire them
- You are an idiot. Professional game developers do not need ten-year-olds to send them videos of their crappy favourite games to 'inspire' them. If we somehow had UbiArt's email address, we would do everything to ensure it did not fall into your hands, so that they would not have to waste their time with your nonsense. Please – stop editing this wiki. —Spiraldoor 15:14, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
- Agreed, but I thought... --iHeckler9 15:30, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
- QUOTE-Spiraldoor, in http://www.raymanpc.com/wiki/en/Talk:Grolem_13 , wrote: "From now on we should revert his 'contributions' rather than clogging up the talk pages by responding to them."-ENDQUOTE
- Thanks, iHeckler. Great stuff. I found this particular instance of stupidity so offensive that I felt compelled to address it, and force its perpetrator to do the same. —Spiraldoor 16:42, 10 April 2011 (UTC)
- Leondude, grow up please, for our sakes and the sakes of serious fans that want clear and precise information. --Haruka 15:51, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
what i meant to say was bosses i made oh and did you know that my IQ is 118
- I know I should revert this but it's so damn funny it would be a shame to do so. If you think that your 'bosses' or anything you could ever hope to create might be of use to the talented professional game developers at UbiArt or find its way into Rayman Origins: you're utterly wrong and painfully naïve. I seriously doubt your IQ has three digits. —Spiraldoor 14:11, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
my feelings are hurt and i like this wiki please don't kick me out or my heart will break oh did you know that rayman is in one of my cartoons and i will make a rayman cartoon called the rayman show oh i bet i can't edit for a whole week if i win i will be a sysop and if i lose i won't edit for a month Deal or no Deal
- If you like this wiki so much, why do you insist on pestering us with useless edits? You will be kicked out unless you start obeying the rules and typing in coherent English. Nobody gives a damn about your 'broken heart' or your 'cartoons'. No, you will never become a sysop; we have enough already, and if we need more I could easily compile a list of several hundred better candidates. Please do not try to bargain with me; I can scarcely understand what you are trying to say, and what I can make out does not look promising. —Spiraldoor 15:38, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
- You need help, even by autistic standards. I'm serious. -- StaceyW ♬ 15:48, 18 April 2011 (UTC)
So Amazon USA put Origins on preorder, hopefully for 15th November and without delays. I think that information as well as the NA cover can be ready to be put up now but still wait for official character names. -- StaceyW ♬ 15:58, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. Maybe the European cover will be different, aswell it can be the same (as it happened with R1 and partially with R2). --Haruka 16:18, 11 May 2011 (UTC)
Rewriting certain bits
Stuff like the "Rayman 1 style health points" seems to be debunked now and there's so much I've gathered from playing the E3 demo...do we add these now or do we wait until the final game is out? --Cairnie 09:43, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- I personally suggest to wait for the final release of the game. Better to join everything after. --Haruka 09:56, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- I actually think Stacey should add all she knows to the article. It doesn't matter if it's changed by the time the game is released; the more (accurate) information the better. — 11:18, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
- The info I did know is only from the E3 build but haha OK. I'll see what the build they have at MCM expo is like, provided it crashes lol. --Cairnie 14:48, 27 September 2011 (UTC)
We have a substantial problem as concerns the worlds in Rayman Origins: Ticklish Temples, Grumbling Grottos, Luscious Lakes and Angsty Abyss are basically the very same places as Jibberish Jungle, Desert of Dijiridoos, Gourmand Land and Sea of Serendipity, respectively (Moody Clouds seems quite different from Mystical Pique though). Just like we have awesome articles describing the worlds from the original game, it would be great to do the same for Rayman Origins, but the fact that some worlds are actually split in two makes the whole thing harder. Should we have only one article for each pair? Or should we have the same article (almost) twice? Any other ideas in mind? — 00:27, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
- I think the worlds should be integrated in the main ones, separated by titles and bars (sections). The "second worlds" names could be redirected to those sections. --Haruka 19:42, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
When editing Rayman Origins level articles would it be better to refer some of the enemies like Antitoons by their Origins name Darktoons or what? --Teensiedragonkaiser 04:40, 14 March 2012 (CET)
- When referring to Rayman Origins, it is best to use the latest names, e.g. Darktoons. — 12:22, 14 March 2012 (CET)
Wait, it's a SEQUEL?!
"Despite its title, it is not a prequel, but a sequel to the first three Rayman games." WHAT? Since WHEN it's a sequel?! I can clearly remember official information saying that it's a prequel! - Zutheskunk 12:01, 23 May 2012 (CEST)