Difference between revisions of "Thousand Waterfalls"
m (Reorganised to be tidier)
(Fixed blurry gallery)
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
<gallery widths="" heights="">
1000WFPlay.jpg|1000 Waterfalls is infested with dangerous pollen.
Revision as of 11:37, 23 September 2017
|← Water Canyon||Forest Jump →|
|The Advanced League|
|Cup 2 (Beginner), Cup 6 (Pro)|
Thousand Waterfalls, named 1000 Waterfalls in the GameCube and Xbox version, is the third race course of the Advanced League in Rayman M.
Thousand Waterfalls is one of the few races in Rayman M which contain enemies. These enemies are Cullcuts. Before these enemies are encountered, a second type of enemy is present; a large, red rose-like plant that spits pollen at the characters. It, like the Cullcuts, cannot be defeated and must be avoided.
While coming along the first rising platforms near the start of the race, there will be a waterfall on the left of your screen. Upon examining behind the waterfall, the player should see that it is hiding a secret area leading to the coast of a beach where you can see Globox in swimwear lying on a deckchair.
- Thousand Waterfalls's Race playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Popolopoï playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Thousand Waterfalls's Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|The Races of Rayman M/Arena|
|The Beginner League||First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|The Advanced League||Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|The Expert League||Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|The Extreme League||Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|The Bonus League||Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|