Difference between revisions of "User talk:Cairnie"
Revision as of 22:18, 15 June 2011
Your ONLY meant to submit official material on wikis, otherwise they won't accept what you write, if you think your allowed to just write a load of fan-written stuff, then your wrong, you have to say what the official stuff says, or else you get banned, only sheer luck if you havn't been. --Scarlo-hara 21:35, 27 April 2008 (CEST)
You do know I can ban people on here now that I'm an admin, right? Any more lip from you and I may just well do that. And please DON'T remove old comments from talk pages. This is your final warning. --StaceyW 21:49, 27 April 2008 (CEST)
Excuse me, I have a question.
Um, yeah...why can't I get an account on this wiki? I have been helping the wiki and providing valid information about each character in the game. Do I have to get permission before I can get an account? Thank-you.--184.108.40.206 06:23, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- You need to register at the RaymanPC forums first, and then register for a place at the wiki with the same login info. Hope that helps, and good luck with contributing. ;) -- StaceyW ♬ 11:15, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oh okay! Thank-you. :D--220.127.116.11 22:23, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
No i am not that person that keeps editing that posts. 22:12, 30 December 2009 (UTC) Because since today i used Raymanfan219 Wrote: but okay now i'm going to sign it. (I am new here 22:12, 30 December 2009 (UTC))Also the time on Raywiki is a hour difference with mine.
I'd like to report a glitch: when images are resized by the wiki software, they don't appear. The upload system seems to work actualy.
Rainbow Idiot Game Overlord Lover Online 19:47, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's been like this since the wiki software changed and muddled up the entire file system, meaning that any pics that were uploaded after the 11th March aren't viewable as thumbnails. Hunchman801 is aware of this and hell try to fix it as quickly as poss. ;) -- StaceyW ♬ 20:43, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well yeah, for some reason MediaWiki creates some folders with a 744 chmod, which basically prevents visitors from seeing certain images. I have just performed a recursive chmod change, which means that all images now appear, but the glitch will still occur for new pictures. I'll keep you in touch! --Hunchman801 23:39, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will try to upload another picture soon. I have another question though: I'm currently writing the Pirate Community article (or at least I'm doing my best, lol) and I was starting to wonder if I should create articles about the most important and notorious members of the online Rayman community (like Hunchman). Thank you for your reply!
- Rigolo 00:12, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it's a good idea. Creating articles about Rayman websites is already enough ;) --Hunchman801 17:03, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
Question about editing
I have one question. How can I edit this green table in, for example, this article?
- That's a template and it can be edited here. Template:R2characters -- StaceyW ♬ 17:29, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Question Just In Case I Get In Trouble
- Not yet I'm afraid, I'm still not sure on whether to put the non-hoodlum enemies [Razoff, Begoniax etc] in this template or not. I'll ask some people about it. -- StaceyW ♬ 18:03, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I've just made a new category: vehicle, but it should be a plural like all the others, but I don't know how to move on categories. Help please!
- Just make another one with the plural and I'll delete the old one. Also please sign your talk posts! (~~~~) -- StaceyW ♬ 10:25, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
Okay how do i post anywhere?
Reply to the scans commentary
I don't see what's the problem of uploading here the scans of a review from RR:TiT game, even if no one has played it yet.
- First of all please sign your posts on talk pages (~~~~). So long as there's going to be some use of the scans they can stay up there, but I just thought it's weird as we don't even have any screens of it or anything. -- StaceyW ♬ 12:20, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- Gonna respond to your PM here because it wasn't really necessary. You can either sign posts with the 4 tildes or by pressing the second from last button in that row of buttons. It won't sign automatically on any wiki, let alone Raywiki. -- StaceyW ♬ 22:41, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I've figured out before you replying but thanks anyway. --Haruka 22:48, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for repositionating the two pictures, I have forgotten to place them in the right side. --Haruka 22:39, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- um it's OK, Help:Image should help you in future. -- StaceyW ♬ 22:42, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I know, I only forgot to change "left" to "right". :) --Haruka 22:47, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey Stace, please make sure you edit the file descriptions of the new RRR images you've uploaded! ;) —Hunchman801 21:59, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- The bits that list the platform and whether it meets the quality requirements? OK -- StaceyW ♬ 22:00, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
( Quoting your phrase "(Hey Haruka you're probably better off uploading new versions of the old PS2 screens)")
Hunch already asked me to do it a few days ago. :) I'll take care of it. --Haruka 20:28, 27 January 2011 (UTC)