- 1 ~
- 2 Excuse me, I have a question.
- 3 Upload
- 4 Question about editing
- 5 Question Just In Case I Get In Trouble
- 6 Whoops!
- 7 Reply to the scans commentary
- 8 Zenith Harbour
- 9 RRR snapshots
- 10 Pictures
- 11 RGH images
- 12 RM images
- 13 Template
- 14 Image templates
- 15 A Quick Useless Comment
- 16 Exscue Me Good Sir
- 17 Deleting images
Your ONLY meant to submit official material on wikis, otherwise they won't accept what you write, if you think your allowed to just write a load of fan-written stuff, then your wrong, you have to say what the official stuff says, or else you get banned, only sheer luck if you havn't been. --Scarlo-hara 21:35, 27 April 2008 (CEST)
You do know I can ban people on here now that I'm an admin, right? Any more lip from you and I may just well do that. And please DON'T remove old comments from talk pages. This is your final warning. --StaceyW 21:49, 27 April 2008 (CEST)
Excuse me, I have a question.
Um, yeah...why can't I get an account on this wiki? I have been helping the wiki and providing valid information about each character in the game. Do I have to get permission before I can get an account? Thank-you.--22.214.171.124 06:23, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- You need to register at the RaymanPC forums first, and then register for a place at the wiki with the same login info. Hope that helps, and good luck with contributing. ;) -- StaceyW ♬ 11:15, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oh okay! Thank-you. :D--126.96.36.199 22:23, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
No i am not that person that keeps editing that posts. 22:12, 30 December 2009 (UTC) Because since today i used Raymanfan219 Wrote: but okay now i'm going to sign it. (I am new here 22:12, 30 December 2009 (UTC))Also the time on Raywiki is a hour difference with mine.
I'd like to report a glitch: when images are resized by the wiki software, they don't appear. The upload system seems to work actualy.
Rainbow Idiot Game Overlord Lover Online 19:47, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- It's been like this since the wiki software changed and muddled up the entire file system, meaning that any pics that were uploaded after the 11th March aren't viewable as thumbnails. Hunchman801 is aware of this and hell try to fix it as quickly as poss. ;) -- StaceyW ♬ 20:43, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Well yeah, for some reason MediaWiki creates some folders with a 744 chmod, which basically prevents visitors from seeing certain images. I have just performed a recursive chmod change, which means that all images now appear, but the glitch will still occur for new pictures. I'll keep you in touch! --Hunchman801 23:39, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you, I will try to upload another picture soon. I have another question though: I'm currently writing the Pirate Community article (or at least I'm doing my best, lol) and I was starting to wonder if I should create articles about the most important and notorious members of the online Rayman community (like Hunchman). Thank you for your reply!
- Rigolo 00:12, 26 March 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think it's a good idea. Creating articles about Rayman websites is already enough ;) --Hunchman801 17:03, 31 March 2009 (UTC)
Question about editing
I have one question. How can I edit this green table in, for example, this article?
- That's a template and it can be edited here. Template:R2characters -- StaceyW ♬ 17:29, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Question Just In Case I Get In Trouble
- Not yet I'm afraid, I'm still not sure on whether to put the non-hoodlum enemies [Razoff, Begoniax etc] in this template or not. I'll ask some people about it. -- StaceyW ♬ 18:03, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
Hi, I've just made a new category: vehicle, but it should be a plural like all the others, but I don't know how to move on categories. Help please!
- Just make another one with the plural and I'll delete the old one. Also please sign your talk posts! (~~~~) -- StaceyW ♬ 10:25, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
Okay how do i post anywhere?
Reply to the scans commentary
I don't see what's the problem of uploading here the scans of a review from RR:TiT game, even if no one has played it yet.
- First of all please sign your posts on talk pages (~~~~). So long as there's going to be some use of the scans they can stay up there, but I just thought it's weird as we don't even have any screens of it or anything. -- StaceyW ♬ 12:20, 11 December 2010 (UTC)
- Gonna respond to your PM here because it wasn't really necessary. You can either sign posts with the 4 tildes or by pressing the second from last button in that row of buttons. It won't sign automatically on any wiki, let alone Raywiki. -- StaceyW ♬ 22:41, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I've figured out before you replying but thanks anyway. --Haruka 22:48, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Thanks for repositionating the two pictures, I have forgotten to place them in the right side. --Haruka 22:39, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- um it's OK, Help:Image should help you in future. -- StaceyW ♬ 22:42, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- I know, I only forgot to change "left" to "right". :) --Haruka 22:47, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey Stace, please make sure you edit the file descriptions of the new RRR images you've uploaded! ;) —Hunchman801 21:59, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
- The bits that list the platform and whether it meets the quality requirements? OK -- StaceyW ♬ 22:00, 24 January 2011 (UTC)
( Quoting your phrase "(Hey Haruka you're probably better off uploading new versions of the old PS2 screens)")
Hunch already asked me to do it a few days ago. :) I'll take care of it. --Haruka 20:28, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
Hi there! Could you please add the Image template to the RGH snapshots you've uploaded (such as this one)? Thank you! — 17:45, 19 January 2012 (UTC)
Sorry about the manual of style I am new to this wiki--Yoshidude99 23:38, 16 March 2012 (CET)
|Andre's Hoodlum Army|
|Hoodblaster | Slapdash | Hoodoo | Hoodstormer | Heckler | Hoodboom | Stumbleboom | Grim | Grim Keeper | Spineroo | Masterkaag | Lavomatrix | Caporal|
Is it possible for me to twiddle with this and use it on the wiki? --iHeckler9 17:41, 15 May 2012 (CEST)
- Sure go ahead, I'm probably not gonna tweak it myself. --Cairnie 11:20, 18 May 2012 (CEST)
Could you please add the Image and/or ImageOK templates to the following files you've uploaded:
But before that, could you also please replace the first two with JPGs instead of PNGs?
Thanks a lot!
- Hi, I've replaced the first two with brand new captures done at the PS1's native res (320x240 I presume?) and tagged them, though with the other two I think I should take new screens of the gameplay altogether as well as some more than just the four. I really didn't know what I was doing back in 2008 but now I've got a PS1 emulator that actually works for me again I can do that.
- As for the 1000th Lum in R3GBA, I actually don't think I've even come that far as far as emulating the game is concerned =O With time either me or Haruka can get a screen of that. --Cairnie (talk) 21:22, 11 October 2012 (CEST)
- I can take care of the screenshot of the 1000th Lum. Luckily I have a save file that is at 60% so it won't take long to reach that level. --Haruka 22:40, 11 October 2012 (CEST)
- Thanks to both of you! — 16:14, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- Also, Stace, please be careful when deleting files that are used on other wikis (it's all displayed in the file usage section of the file page). Replacing the PNGs by JPGs was of course needed but this broke the links on the French wiki too and Boomboleros had to fix this. — 16:21, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- And in the Hungarian wiki as well! I hope you see why we must not delete blindly now. ;) — 16:30, 12 October 2012 (CEST)
- Just to inform that I already took care of the 1000th Lum screenshot. :) --Haruka 16:14, 20 October 2012 (CEST)
- Stace, can you please take care of File:RRushPlay_002.jpg and File:RRushPlay_003.jpg as well? Thank you. — 18:36, 22 October 2012 (CEST)
A Quick Useless Comment
Billy West has done more than just voiced the Rayman DVD lol. It's cool that you met him. Also, I tend to support the Rabbids wank, mainly since the Rabbids have skewed the view of the character Rayman at my school, but I can understand that some like them. I don't really have an opinion on the games' quality yet, because I haven't played them, but I think of Rayman as the first two games and Rayman Origins. Guess I should try the Rabbids games sometime, though. Sincerely, Mr. Australia, also technology4617, Xenomorph King, and Alex to my dear friends. --technology4617 (talk) 07:20, 24 April 2013 (CEST)
Exscue Me Good Sir
- Cairnie Is A Woman. --iHeckler9 20:01, 7 October 2013 (CEST)
Please make sure to check the "File usage" (English wiki) and "Global file usage" (other wikis) sections of an image page before deleting it. An image should only be deleted after it's been replaced everywhere it was used, including foreign wikis. Thanks! — 17:55, 11 August 2014 (CEST)