The You Game!

Talk about everything but Rayman!

Moderator: English moderators

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 25749
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 64190

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:05 am

Aaron wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:22 am
You guys remind me that < doesn't have a Wii U and SSB4 for it and we sometimes went to one of our familiars and we always played SSB4 over at their house because they had one... :nostalgic:
^ and < both, and < doesn't have a Switch either so < can't play Ultimate either. < would like to someday. < usually seems to main Mario characters. In SSB, < mained with Luigi and in SSBM, < mained Peach. < doesn't really have a specific character for SSBB though.

< just witnessed a video of parents throwing cheese on babies' faces. < doesn't know whether to laugh or find this disturbing. :confus:

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 am

< just wants to say that what went on earlier wasn't an argument, but we just had some concerns about strange behaviour. If anyone took it up as an argument and got upset then < apologises, <'s intentions didn't involve upsetting anyone. :)

Also, < really likes the Switch too and is glad < bought one. It has a lot of decent exclusives.
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Posts: 12249
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 125

Re: The You Game!

Post by Ray502 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 am

< just asked out <'s crush to prom. < is not sure if she will say yes or not.
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:13 am

Steo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:37 am
< just wants to say that what went on earlier wasn't an argument, but we just had some concerns about strange behaviour. If anyone took it up as an argument and got upset then < apologises, <'s intentions didn't involve upsetting anyone. :)
< understands. It is just that < just could not take the sad situation very well.

Hours later, < is back after playing SSBB.
< was discovering a lot of the easter eggs on the StarFox related stages. < finds them really interesting. Some of the conversations were pretty funny.
< did a little for Snake and codec as well. It is really cool.
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 am

< is sorry, < didn't realise it was upsetting ^ that at the time and < felt bad when < read the posts from ^ afterwards, but < and Hoodcom are really only trying to help as to avoid having this frequent hassle in the future is all.

< may not be a mod and < may never get that opportunity, but < is just doing this to try help Fifo himself with his general well being and to try stop all of this drama that keeps popping up here and there. < just wants everyone to respect each other, and that way we all have a stress free RaymanPC right? :hap:
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 25749
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 64190

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:49 am

Yeah, < likes having a stress free RPC! :D

We all have to do what we can to keep RPC peaceful, and if that means leaving the conversation for awhile, that's ok too.
Ray502 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 am
< just asked out <'s crush to prom. < is not sure if she will say yes or not.
Hehe, < wishes ^ the best of luck. :)

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 am

Steo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 am
< is sorry, < didn't realise it was upsetting ^ that at the time and < felt bad when < read the posts from ^ afterwards, but < and Hoodcom are really only trying to help as to avoid having this frequent hassle in the future is all.

< may not be a mod and < may never get that opportunity, but < is just doing this to try help Fifo himself with his general well being and to try stop all of this drama that keeps popping up here and there. < just wants everyone to respect each other, and that way we all have a stress free RaymanPC right? :hap:
< is actually better about it now. < knows that Hoodcom has dealt with this kind of situation a few years back so he has experience with getting Fifo to have a better attitude towards certain things. With ^, it goes a lot better and faster since not only Hoodcom cares about the way he acts sometimes. :)


< even took time to read the whole "Moonlightelf" story as well. It wasn't pretty to read. Things just went off-topic in that conversation for some reason.
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:56 am

< is only trying to look out for others. :)

< did read that Moonlightelf story too and yeah, that was just nuts! "If he were a tree, what kind of tree he would be?" :fou2:
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 25749
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 64190

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:08 am

Hmmm speaking of that, < wonders what kind of tree < would be now, ^? 8)

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:10 am

< is pretty sure that ^^ said that ^ would be a crazy one for all < knows.


But in seriousness though, it would be impossible for < to get in line with a person like that. It is sickening.
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:13 am

Steo wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:07 pm
Hoodcom wrote:If Jonster was a tree, what kind of tree would he be? :fou2:
Probably this because it's crazy :lol:

< doesn't think much has changed. :P
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

The Jonster
Murfy
Posts: 25749
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:15 am
Tings: 64190

Re: The You Game!

Post by The Jonster » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:35 am

Heh, < expected ^ to say that. :P
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 am
Steo wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:41 am
< is sorry, < didn't realise it was upsetting ^ that at the time and < felt bad when < read the posts from ^ afterwards, but < and Hoodcom are really only trying to help as to avoid having this frequent hassle in the future is all.

< may not be a mod and < may never get that opportunity, but < is just doing this to try help Fifo himself with his general well being and to try stop all of this drama that keeps popping up here and there. < just wants everyone to respect each other, and that way we all have a stress free RaymanPC right? :hap:
< is actually better about it now. < knows that Hoodcom has dealt with this kind of situation a few years back so he has experience with getting Fifo to have a better attitude towards certain things. With ^, it goes a lot better and faster since not only Hoodcom cares about the way he acts sometimes. :)


< even took time to read the whole "Moonlightelf" story as well. It wasn't pretty to read. Things just went off-topic in that conversation for some reason.
Well tbh, ^ had to deal with < back in August, and it wasn't easy for ^ to deal with < either so ^ is definitely not new to dealing with difficult people.. < thinks it just depends on the person. While it only took a few months after that day for ^'s advice to really hit <, Hoodcom has been trying to help Fifo for years, with not a lot of real progress.

< believes that Fifo can become a better person, but < thinks he needs to really get help for the issues he has, or else that change could take a long time. There's only so much that others like us can do for him really. :?

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:08 pm

< can't tell if this has been a lazy weekend because < didn't do all that < wanted to do and the day just slipped past smoothly. But what < was doing yesterday was a lot of work though.

< isn't gonna complain much, even one of < teachers decided to have a lazy weekend and not do any work. He even mentioned that before class started. Quite typical. :bad:
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Ray502
Poulet Zombie
Posts: 12249
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Location: Somewhere
Tings: 125

Re: The You Game!

Post by Ray502 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:12 pm

Ray502 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:13 am
< just asked out <'s crush to prom. < is not sure if she will say yes or not.
She said yes! < has a date to the prom in 2 weeks! :mryellow:
Image

Rayman: Razorbeard's Vengeance

Rayman 2: The Alternate Side (Demo Available Now!)

FC: 37.699 | CF: 107.954 | BOM: 94.827 | LOTLD: 121.385 | DOTK: 109.831 | LS: 41.270 | SBTC: 94.755 | HH: 107.339 | TOTL: 104.496

Total: 819.556

Aaron
Oumbr
Posts: 6945
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:55 pm
Location: The valley, guarding the Great Protoon
Tings: 51738

Re: The You Game!

Post by Aaron » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:25 pm

Wow, awesome! Glad to hear that! Hope everything goes well for ^.
Image

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Ray502 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:12 pm
She said yes! < has a date to the prom in 2 weeks! :mryellow:
Good for ^!


< feels like being involved in the Guro Arena Thread for the next Record Day. Ah but, everything is just Rayman related and nothing else. < was thinking about using <'s characters in that thread, it would be so gruesomely good.
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:33 pm

Nice one ^3! :D

< needs to clean <'s room, but < is so unorganised that < doesn't even know where to start.
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

R4Y_ANC3L
Oumbr
Posts: 8350
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:14 pm
Location: https://youtu.be/kFxbZqu6eMM, Halogen Highway, Tetorigawa, Okehazama
Tings: 54175

Re: The You Game!

Post by R4Y_ANC3L » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:35 pm

< is sure to work something out when the time comes. One of the contestants actually used Bamb00z in the Guro Thread and he is not a Rayman related character but a known bully here. :mrgreen:

< is gonna use <'s characters there.
Image
Image
Image
LOVΣ MΣTΛL wrote:< definitly finds R4Y more frightening than Fifo's posts.
Greeness wrote:< wonders if being sexually attracted towards a cartoon character has a name.

Pirez
Ly
Posts: 8360
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:36 am
Location: Pas ici...
Contact:
Tings: 97945

Re: The You Game!

Post by Pirez » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 am

< starts the week with a lovely spreained index on <'s writing hand. Oh goody... :'(
Image

Steo
Globox Origins
Posts: 24164
Joined: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:57 pm
Location: na Corcaí Buafacha
Tings: 147660

Re: The You Game!

Post by Steo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:57 am

That's probably a lot worse for ^ then. At least <'s messed up finger is on <'s left hand. :P
Taobh istigh de 48 uair an chloig. :hap:
Image
R4Y_ANC3L wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:44 pm
I have never thought Globox and Steo shared the exact traits after all until now.

Post Reply