Talk:Flower bumper

From RayWiki, the Rayman wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search


While adding some info to the bulb article, I realised I had to link to this one, as some of the green bulbs actually release these "flower bulbs". That made me also realise that this wouldn't suit the bulbs article ("a green bulb releasing a flower bulb" doesn't sound right to me). My question is, should this ideally be named a "flower bumper", rather than a "flower bulb"? The game files call it a flower bumper ("flower_bumper_a1" to be exact"), and the champibumper is very similar, while having "bumper" in the name. Just a thought I had, but I'd like to hear what you guys think. --Steo sig.png 01:55, 4 September 2019 (CEST)

You're right, it appears the correct name is indeed "flower bumper". —RRRGBAIcon8.pngRRRGBAIcon0.gifRRRGBAIcon1.png 15:09, 4 September 2019 (CEST)
I agree, we can use the name in the game files, "flower bumper". --Boomboleros7 20:03, 4 September 2019 (CEST)
Done, now it's a matter of updating the article and the links to it. —RRRGBAIcon8.pngRRRGBAIcon0.gifRRRGBAIcon1.png 20:59, 4 September 2019 (CEST)
I've edited this article, and I'm replacing flower bulb with flower bumper anywhere I find it. I can't change the title of my image in the article though, an admin will have to do that when they can. --Steo sig.png 22:52, 4 September 2019 (CEST)
Nice, I've taken care of the image now. —RRRGBAIcon8.pngRRRGBAIcon0.gifRRRGBAIcon1.png 17:09, 5 September 2019 (CEST)