The world map is the map in Rayman Adventures where the player gets to choose which location to travel to after finishing an adventure and rescuing the Ancient Egg. Several eggs in cages will appear on the map without revealing of which rarity they are. The player has the option to use the Captain's spyglass to reveal the rarity, although it will cost them some gems unless they earned one from a lucky ticket. Whenever the player grows the Sacred Tree high enough and a new world unlocks the Captain is seen blowing away the clouds which previously blocked the world.
- Medieval Mayhem - Unlocked by default
- Olympus Maximus - Unlocked when the Sacred Tree has grown at least 210 meters
- Toad Story - Unlocked when the Sacred Tree has grown at least 290 meters
- Sea of Serendipity - Unlocked when the Sacred Tree has grown at least 380 meters
- Wild, Wild East - Unlocked when the Sacred Tree has grown at least 480 meters
The Captain revealing a new area.
The second version added in version 1.1.0. Note how Sea of Serendipity is named Under the Sea.
Current version with Wild, Wild East.
The World Map during the Winter Event.
New areas are unlocked when growing the Sacred Tree.
The Captain notifying the player about a new area.
Undiscovered areas appear covered in clouds.
An overview of the map showing the cut location, Desert Kingdom.