Talk:Five-Pack Yellow Lum
Can someone clarify where the names "Mega Yellow Lum" and "Super Yellow Lum" come from, and whether or not they're official? People have been referring to the 5-in-1 yellow lums as "Super" for some time now. Spiraldoor 14:06, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Super yellow lums are official, they are from the PS version of Rayman 2. However, I've never heard of Mega Yellow lums, but apparently it's from the GBC version *shrugs*. - User:Acarr 30th September 2009 17:26 (UTC)
- I have never heard of Mega Yellow Lums. Those from Rayman 2 are called Super Yellow Lums, but maybe there's an alternate name. I don't know about the GBC version though. — Hunchman801 20:53, 30 September 2009 (UTC)
- Didn't you complete the GBC version...? Spiraldoor 16:23, 1 October 2009 (UTC)
- I did, but their name isn't mentioned. — Hunchman801 17:31, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Update: according to Sabertooth, the R2F manual calls the ten-packs "Super Yellow Lums". Spiraldoor 18:28, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Fine then. But what about those from the original Rayman 2? Aren't they called Super Yellow Lums as well? — Hunchman801 18:37, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Rayman321 is confusing everyone by himself. I think (s)he should stop deleting and moving around info by other people and re-naming things to "prevent more confusion". - user:Acarr 2nd October 2009 19:38
- Does anyone know how to remove "Five-Pack Yellow Lum" and Redirect it to this page "5-Pack Yellow Lum"? Thank you!
I didn't mean to cause trouble.
It's Rayman123. I didn't mean to cause trouble. I tried editing Five-Pack Yellow Lum, but my computer and its web-browser froze up. Then it wouldn't unfreeze so I turned it off. Then just when I was about to turn it on, my parents told me to get off the computer and go to bed. I knew that the information I was editing would be lost on my notepad that froze up. I trying to make things clearer, but my web-browser deleted the information and the RAM of info was lost. I am so sorry about this!:( I'll get it fixed I promise! I deleted Spiraldoor's comment on my because all thing may not what they seem to be. If you don't believe me, then that's your problem. Once I do my final edit on Five-Pack Lum Pack. I won't do any editing in that area any more for a while.
What the hell
Now all that crap is starting to get on my nerves. I suggest we start from scratch about those big lums:
- Those from Rayman 2 Forever are worth ten Yellow Lums and they're called Super Yellow Lums, according to the manual (a scan or a PDF version would be welcome).
- Those from Rayman 2 are worth five Yellow Lums are they're called Super Yellow Lums as well. [source] However, it seems that they were called Five-Pack Yellow Lums in some strategy guide I have never heard of.
In my opinion, what's written in the manual is pretty much more relevant than what you can find in a semi-official strategy guide. This is why I suggest creating only one article, called Super Yellow Lum, divided into two sections (Rayman 2 Forever - Ten-pack Yellow Lums & Rayman 2 - Five-pack Yellow Lums), with the pages Ten-pack Yellow Lums, 10-pack Yellow Lums, Five-pack Yellow Lums and 5-pack Yellow Lums redirecting respectively to each section. As such, I don't believe the 'Classification of Yellow Lums' article serves much purpose, which is why I also suggest deleting it and transferring its content to the Super Yellow Lum article.
— Hunchman801 23:04, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- A single "Yellow Lum" page that deals with Yellow Lums, Super Yellow Lums, Five-Pack Yellow Lum, as well as Classification of Yellow Lums might be worth considering. It could have a main paragraph discussing Yellow Lums, a Super Yellow Lums paragraph with Five-Pack and Ten-Pack subparagraphs, and a "Knowledge from the Lums" paragraph as well. Spiraldoor 17:17, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- I do find the above suggestion to be a pretty good idea. The three pages covering yellow lums right now tend to repeat themselves already. Plus, again, it'd be a lot more accessible and easier for visitors to view. Sounds pretty good to me... Foultzboyz 19:56, 6 October 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, and all these pages make it hardly accessible to people just wanting to find more information. A single Super Yellow Lum page with notes from all these pages would be fine and they'd merge easily I think. (All of them are forms of Super Yellow Lums, and I've never heard them called "Five-Packs" either.) Foultzboyz 02:11, 3 October 2009 (UTC)