Talk:Rayman: The Animated Series
My Fair Lac-Mac
To the anon that was editing this article, where did you get this episode name from? Also please don't space out the lines in the lists, they look fine as it is. -- StaceyW 12:42, 10 July 2008 (CEST)
I believe that episode name is correct. There used to be a few clips of rough animation from it up on a UbiSoft animator's personal website. Unfortunately I don't have that site information any more, but I remember seeing it quite a few years ago. Rayman and his friends apparently were going to see a play or some other kind of live show and ran into Grub at the theatre.
It would be great if those clips could be located - I don't remember the animator's name, but I think he was French-Canadian. (Rayfan, Aug 21/2008)
- First off, awesome to see you here Rayfan. Really? If so then that'll definitely confirm the existence of this episode. I suppose this animator is neither of the ones on Youtube and DeviantART, so we may have to look all of them up and find their websites and portfolios etc. Thanks for this. -- StaceyW 00:40, 22 August 2008 (CEST)
I know where it is. Find the link at TRP's fansite, there's this guy who has a few unfinished pictures of the episode. As for finding TRP's site, it may be at Matthias Franke's links. - Kelvin12 2:05, 06 August 2009
- Is this it? The links are 404'd though. http://emilio3dgraphics.50megs.com/animation_Rayman.htm -- StaceyW ♬ 09:52, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Protection from unregistered users
I've semi protected this article now because I kept seeing an edit war from anons solely on the voice casts sections and other almost useless bits. If you wish to continue editing, then you'll have to make an account now.
Thank you. -- StaceyW ♬ 19:34, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
I have one question, where I can find some source of this? "Although it was planned to be a full 13-episode series that was meant to be aired on TV worldwide the following year, the series was cancelled and only four episodes were produced, presumably due to poor writing and lack of funds despite being funded by the government of Quebec, Canada"
The thing about government funding came from an old magazine from back in 1999, the other part was said by a lighting director who has a deviantART account - http://comments.deviantart.com/1/75184119/637852257
- The changes concern the French cast, which was a copy past from Wikipedia if I remember correctly.
- A change removes Patrick Guillemin from the cast... which is pretty correct. After all these years, I've never noticed that his name isn't in the credits. But since Razorbeard's voice is similar to Guillemin's one, I've never questioned that.
- For the other changes, or else this Pierrelp has found official details about the French cast, or else he has a good ear for recognize French dubbing actors, and he wanted to add some corrections.
- I can't say if all the changes are accurate, but Philippe Bozo as Razorbeard could work, I've heard Bozo's voice in other medias, and it looks like Razorbeard's voice in the animated series.
- The changes for Michel Elias don't surprise me neither. He is clearly Grub's voice, but I've always find it odd that he was also identified as Rigatoni's and Cookie's voice. --Boomboleros7 02:50, 4 February 2019 (CET)