I think the information currently on display in this template (title, cover, publisher, developer, release date, genre, gameplay mode and platforms) is quite limited, and is in some ways lacking when compared to the information offered by the analogous template on Wikipedia. I suggest the addition of several new pieces of information for each game: game designer, soundtrack composer, PEGI/ESRB ratings, distribution media and system requirements. Another possibility is the listing of GameRankings and/or Metacritic scores. More ideas or comments on my suggestions are welcome. —Spiraldoor 19:34, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- I agree in a way, though for dates and that we'd want to do a hide/show thingie if it's been enabled here already. --Cairnie 19:41, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- I like the idea, myself. --Haruka 20:34, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with all the suggestions of additional information Spiral mentioned above. — 23:33, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
Remove system requirements?
I would like to suggest that we remove the field for system requirements. It's already used very inconsistently and even the games themselves tend to change it between releases and such. With older games, which the majority of the Rayman ones on PC are, these requirements are irrelevant anyway. I don't feel it adds anything of value as it stands now. -- 20:13, 6 February 2020 (CET)
- I don't see it as particularly relevant either, but let's get other opinions first. — 11:32, 7 February 2020 (CET)
- I agree, we can remove this field. As Carrot said, we don't use it very often. When the French version of the template has been created, this field hasn't been translated. --Boomboleros7 23:56, 7 February 2020 (CET)