|← Treasure Ship||Lava Factory →|
|The Extreme League|
|Cup 4 (Beginner), Cup 8 (Pro)|
Pipe Maze is the first Extreme race course in Rayman M.
This level, along with the other racing courses in the Extreme League, is not based on any particular levels from Rayman 2, though, like Ly's Palace, it bears some resemblance to the Sanctuary of Water and Ice.
At one point in Pipe Maze, the player must climb ladders up slopes while avoiding barrels. This is a reference to Donkey Kong, the game in which Mario first appeared.
This one of only two levels to contain Electric Barrels, the other being Lava Factory.
- Pipe Maze's Race playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Pipe Maze's Popolopoï playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Pipe Maze's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman M - PC version)
- Pipe Maze's Championship playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Pipe Maze's Time Attack playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Pipe Maze's Lums playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
- Pipe Maze's Target playthrough at YouTube (Rayman Rush)
|Locations from Rayman M, Rayman Arena and Rayman Rush|
|Beginner League||Race||First Ruins • Nebulous Tower • Dark Sewer|
|Battle||Shadow Plain • Rise and Shrine • Sunset Coast|
|Advanced League||Race||Dawn Sand • Water Canyon • Thousand Waterfalls|
|Battle||Timber Wood • Haunted Yard • Palm Beach|
|Expert League||Race||Forest Jump • Zenith Harbour • Treasure Ship|
|Battle||Spellbound Forest • Ly's Palace • Coconut Island|
|Extreme League||Race||Pipe Maze • Lava Factory • Electric Final|
|Battle||Gemstone Temple • Forgotten Dungeon • Ghastly Trees|
|Bonus League||Race||Big Bang • Future • Born To Slide • On and On • Speed Stress|
|Rayman Rush exclusive||Race||Canopy|
|Rayman Arena (GameCube/Xbox) exclusive||Battle||Pac Arena • Low Gravity Arena • Kurai|