Rayman Adventures (early production)
- 1 Unused maps
- 2 Unused textures
- 3 Localization
- 4 External links
The clouds covering the Desert Kingdom.
The Desert Kingdom without clouds.
The Land of the Livid Dead without clouds.
The following unused level types are listed:
HideNSeek is most likely the type used for the level Forestegghunt, even though it uses the exploration type in the files. There are mentions of a test level for it called "testmap36_hideandseek_version2". It is however not present and also uses the exploration type. Attempting to use the HideNSeek type crashes the game, making it likely it was never finished. Oddly the intro level in the game uses the Soccer type.
Setting a level to use the Soccer or AdversarialSoccer type causes the mission text "Reach the Flag!" to appear.
An unused flag from Rayman Mini, most likely used for the flag mission types.
Below is a list of all available environments. Many of these are left unused, some of which were later used in Rayman Mini.
The game features multiple unused levels, listed below.
This level is unique as it appears to have been using an unused level mode. In the level there are multiple golden egg-shaped balls, named "soccer balls". These can be punched and would likely move. The level has a big trunk in the middle, with arrows pointing towards it. The goal would have likely been to find these balls and kick them into the trunk. Within the trunk is the Captain, although he is not accessible by default.
This is a fully complete level in a maze.
This level is fully complete and can be seen in game trailers.
This is a test level by the developer Aschwartz. This is a test level for enemies and objects from Wild, Wild East.
This is a test level by the developer Filip. It is almost identical to an existing level.
A Kung Foot mode was meant to appear in the Apple TV version and can be found in the files.
Although this level isn't technically unused, it's never seen by the player due to a black blocking texture. This map gets loaded upon launching the game as a way for the game to test which effects and features are compatible with the device.
Below are unused textures in the game.
To celebrate the entrance in the year of the monkey, he went all-in with a tangzhaung and a face mask. When it comes to traditions, this guy doesn't monkey around.—Ray Monkey character description, Rayman Adventures (files)
This true hero helped creating this game! Now it's time for him to play it and have fun!—Ray Dev team character description, Rayman Adventures (files)
The follow costumes have been found in the game textures and text. Some are missing character descriptions.
- Ray Monkey
- Ray Dev team
- Teensy Ray
- Flaming Teensy
- The First King
- Golden Teensy
Below is a collection of unused text from the game localization file. The currency was Golden Circlets which the player could use to buy Egg-Hampers or Sweepstake Tickets. This event would have the player use the spin wheel and run in marathons.
Rayman's Glade of Adventure
At the very end of the localization file is mention of an unused event.
RAYMAN'S GLADE OF ADVENTURE
There's seas to sail and dungeons to explore! And the best part? Glowing treasures await the brave! What are ye waiting for, ye landlubber? Hop on board!
Trade Golden Circlets [%seasonalCurrencyIcon] for cool costumes, or try your luck at collecting Incrediballs, with Egg-Hampers or Sweepstake Tickets!
Basket-full of Golden Circlets
Chest-full of Golden Circlets
Crate of Golden Circlets
Pile of Golden Circlets
Bag-loads of Golden Circlets
You will lose the Golden Circlets [%seasonalCurrencyIcon] you haven't spent, if you continue. Are you sure you want to exit?
SWEEPSTAKE TICKET REWARDS
Need more Golden Circlets?
You have already completed the Glade of Adventures families! Congratulations!
Thanks for accompanying us to Rayman's Glade of Adventure!
This is your last chance to spend your Golden Circlets [%SeasonalCurrencyIcon] before they're gone!
Golden Circlets [%seasonalCurrencyIcon] can be traded in for amazing goodies!
Scratch Sweepstake Tickets to win cool prizes!
Complete the challenge from the wheel to win Golden Circlets [%seasonalCurrencyIcon]! Getting the best score gives the best rewards! After collecting all the rewards, you have to wait before spinning again. Use gems to skip the timer! The marathon resets every other day! Play daily to maximize on your Golden Circlets[%seasonalCurrencyIcon]! Earn Golden Circlets from the Challenge Ticket as well!
You need Tokens to run in the marathon! But don't worry, they regenerate over time.
Keep an eye out for Golden Circlets [%seasonalCurrencyIcon] in the Sacred Tree and on the adventure map! Accompany us on an exciting trip to the Glade of Adventure!
It is almost time to leave the Glade of Adventures behind, don't miss out on all the AMAZING GOODIES!—Unknown, Rayman Adventures (files)
A demo mode is mentioned in the files.
Is it your first time playing the Rayman Adventures Demo?
This version of Rayman Adventures has been created specifically for demonstration purposes.—Unknown, Rayman Adventures (files)
- Originally the Incrediballs were simply known as creatures.
- The 'Gourmand!' achievement was originally named 'GLUTTON!'
- The spyglass was originally known as a telescope
- Wild, Wild East was originally named 'Shaolin', which is the internal name used in Rayman Legends
- Gliding was originally named 'hairlicopter'
- The Furballs family was originally named 'The Furies', with their description being 'Warmonger balls of fur'
- The Cutieflowers family was originally named 'The Caulifowers', with their description being 'Healthy and disgusting at the same time'
- The Incrediball 'Jennifur' was originally named 'Fury'
- The Incrediball 'Christofur' was originally named 'Furceness'
- The Incrediball 'Schäfur' was originally named 'Furocious'
- The Incrediball 'Gullifur' was originally named 'Furmidable'
- The Incrediball 'Furrari' was originally named 'Unfurgettable'
- The Incrediball 'Lucifur' was originally named 'Furuncle'
- The Incrediball 'Alfured' was originally named 'Furulescent'
- The Incrediball 'Furanklin' was originally named 'Furtive'
- The Incrediball 'Cutie Pie' was originally named 'Bechamel'
- The Incrediball 'Honey Bunny' was originally named 'Gratin'
- The Incrediball 'Cuddles' was originally named 'Donut'
- The Incrediball 'Giggles' was originally named 'Puree'
- The Incrediball 'Jelly Bean' was originally named 'Tart'
- The Incrediball 'Buttercup' was originally named 'Boudin'
- The Incrediball 'Precious' was originally named 'Pottage'
- The Incrediball 'Sweetumsx' was originally named 'Velvety'
- The costume 'Classic Globox' was originally named 'Globox Classic'
The following text is developer-only messages which would appear during debugging.
You have a more recent save on the server. Please enjoy this sexy dinosaur while we load it: __ / _) .-^^-/ / __/(o)(o)/ <__.l_l---l_l
You need to download the latest version of the game to do this. It will be cool, so celebrate! ) ( ) ( (^)(^)(^)(^) _i__i__i__i_ (____________) |####|>o<|###| (____________)
You connected on another device, we disconnected you to avoid strange paradoxes possibly causing the world to end. Click to reconnect.
Something bad happened. Here is a pony: /))_ ) " -. ____./ ._ oo .i / ),-'
Certain characters and costumes have powerful bonus effects!—Unknown, Rayman Adventures (files)
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...—Unknown, Rayman Adventures (files)