Hell Breaks Loose
|Hell Breaks Loose|
|← Swarmed and Dangerous||A Cloud of Darkness! →|
The team of heroes begin in a room that's similar to the ones in the Amazing Maze. After using the wall run ability to dodge the spikes and small buzzsaws, the heroes call on Murfy to move larger buzzsaws and platforms. The first secret area is located above a blue moveable platform on the left side. After cutting a rope, the team spots the Dark Teensy oiling up his vehicle. He then whistles for the dragons and rides away. The team must use their wall run power to escape the dragons, all while Murfy moves various objects and cuts ropes. After a while, with the chase still on, the team and the dragons enter into the rocky labyrinth. Nearby are bodies of lava that will shoot bursts of lava if the solid objects are moved. Murfy needs to move these to defeat the dragons. After all are defeated, the team can now search for the exit that's straight ahead. A Skull Coin is close by and the second secret area as well.
Queen Teensie area
King Teensie area
The same area in Murfy's Touch.
|Hell Breaks Loose - Invaded|
The level is part of the six ones invaded by Dark Rayman, and is unlocked once the five Dark Teensies are defeated. Unlike the other levels, the levels invaded by Dark Rayman do not require the player to complete the original levels.
The level takes place near the beginning of the normal level and is slightly modified; it ends where Murfy appears to help the player(s) in the normal one.
Due to the presence of the invaders, most of the place is flooded. The player(s) starts underwater.
In order to proceed, the player(s), chased by Dark Rayman, have to activate levers by attacking them in order to remove the single-eyed saws blocking the way to go. Underwater Toads are here to bother the player(s).
- This is the only level with 10 teensies that does not require the player to get 600 lums for the gold cup.
- It is the very last level in the game where the player is assisted by Murfy.
- Sometimes, in version of the game outside of the Wii U, PS Vita and Switch ports, in the King Teensie area, Murfy might automatically touch a lum, and turn it purple.
- In the Wii U version, Murfy can appear on multiplayer to help his friends by poking the eye of the saws: it deactivates them, and the player(s) may pass through them. However, unless the players are 4 or 5, it is impossible to pass through the last two pairs of saws when they are deactivated. But there is still a mice hole to succeed, though the thing is almost random.
- It is the only level invaded by Dark Rayman to not have a 5 Skull difficulty.
An Underwater Toad.
Name in other languages
- French : C'est l'enfer ici !
- Spanish : El infierno se desata
- German : Hölle, Hölle, Hölle!
- Italian : Inferno di fuoco
- Dutch : ....................
- Japanese : W5-6 「恐怖の急転直下」
- Hell Breaks Loose's playthrough at YouTube (PC version)
- Hell Breaks Loose (Invaded)'s playthrough at YouTube (PC version)